By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Tomorrow!

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss

lol, I thought it was funny how Microsoft scheduled their conference for May 21... then Sony comes along and reveals Gran Turismo 6, the PS3's only major exclusive for the second half of the year, a week before that... Nintendo has a Direct on the 17th, and announces it's going to have new details on Pokémon X and Y on the 19th.

Could all just be a coincidence because E3 is approaching. Or it could be Nintendo and Sony trying to steal Microsoft's thunder.

i wanna join the hype train this time... no one is doing the hype train????????????????????????????????????????????????

Something to whet our appetites before the big one around E3 time. More info about The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3 is enough to make me happy for now.

Plz, please, PLEEZ, give us more on Pikmin 3! If all they do is give us the already known release date then I will be a very sad lonely dolphin. =(

Around the Network
aikohualda said:
i wanna join the hype train this time... no one is doing the hype train????????????????????????????????????????????????

I do o/

Click HERE and be happy 

Should be good, apperently it's details on unannounced June releases (as well as summer releases too)

Get hype. Turns out the rumours could be true after all.

Eh, I prefer not to get hyped. Makes for less disappointment or more amazement.

Appetizer before the main course at E3. This is the beginning of the Wii U hype, and won't stop till the end of the year.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD