By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 sales 10.66m units as of 31st March 2013

From GT conference live blog.

GT5 has exceeded sales of 10 million units. Global sales of GT have exceeded 70 million units.

Around the Network

and people were mocking those who said it will 3 years ago

Well deserved. And way undertracked as we knew.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

someone make sure Ethomaz hasn't passed out :p

Totally sincere here, celebrating great sales of a game you love is sometimes more fun and rewarding then playing the game itself.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

70 Million total for Gran Turismo, too.

As of September '12 the sales were 68,080,000.

~2 Million shipped since September.

pezus said:
sales2099 said:
Totally sincere here, celebrating great sales of a game you love is sometimes more fun and rewarding then playing the game itself.

LoL, not in the case of GT ;o. That's just a bonus

Nah just admit it. I know I get giddy like a school girl  every time I see Halo 4 sales go up.

Im sure ethomaz is on the same page as me on this one :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

Nope but it is surely good to know alot of others appreciated the game too. 

pezus said:

Wtf did they ship other than GT5?

If most of it was GT5 then it is close to 11m...holy shit if true

GT PSP is still shipping/selling. Remember, the PSP is doing far better than what were led to think from VGC numbers.

pezus said:
Carl2291 said:
70 Million total for Gran Turismo, too.

As of September '12 the sales were 68,080,000.

~2 Million shipped since September.

Wtf did they ship other than GT5?

If most of it was GT5 then it is close to 11m...holy shit if true

I'm sure that they still ship GT4 still, aprox 200k was the shipped number given in september iirc. maybe a bit of GT PSP, but most of it is certainly GT5 and it got shipped a lot :D

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!