By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 sales 10.66m units as of 31st March 2013

DieAppleDie said:
am i the only one who thinks GT franchise is somehow holding Polyphony digital back as a dev?

LOL that's what they do best I guess in your opion Forza is holding back Turn 10 as a developer also.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
DieAppleDie said:
am i the only one who thinks GT franchise is somehow holding Polyphony digital back as a dev?

LOL that's what they do best I guess in your opion Forza is holding back Turn 10 as a developer also.

1. how do you know it? 2. I dont know who Turn10 is, and thats pretty indicative of the matter

DieAppleDie said:
Chris Hu said:
DieAppleDie said:

1. how do you know it? 2. I dont know who Turn10 is, and thats pretty indicative of the matter

PD always has made racing games same thing aplies to Turn 10 since they made all the main Forza games except for Horizon.

Chris Hu said:
DieAppleDie said:
Chris Hu said:
DieAppleDie said:

PD always has made racing games same thing aplies to Turn 10 since they made all the main Forza games except for Horizon.

yep, now that i recall, the only non GT games PD has made have been pretty much average to bad(Tourist trophy, Omega boost..)

And the only game they made that is not a racing game Omega Boost runs on the Gran Turimo engine which further proofs that racing games is what they do best.