By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Beast day for DQ11 ps4!

Around the Network

I'm impressed that PS4 is staying pretty close to the 3DS version. They seem to alternate having better days quite a lot, with the 3DS having better days a bit more frequently.

WC4Life said:

I think at 60-70 days left PS4 DQ11 will get above XVs line.

DQ XI is so random.

not Bad for a monday for dragon quest, go go

Around the Network
Butcher2709 said:

I think at 60-70 days left PS4 DQ11 will get above XVs line.

Pretty much.

Using the average of last 14 days of DQXI PS4 (which is already past the initial rush when pre-orders opened, meaning the average should be legit going forward), DQXI PS4 is looking to cross streams with FFXV around 74 days left. With this current pace DQXI PS4 is looking to match FFXV final pre-order numbers of 470 around 33 days left.

That said, I personally believe pre-orders for both versions (PS4 and 3DS) will improve significantly from current pace once the release draws closer.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Did anyone see the digital download estimates released last week? They also gave a total for 2017 so far

I want ARMS on 100.

Please Ninty do a direct and work your magic!

Switch!!!

Gooo Dragon Quest 11 and Tekken 7!!!

The great Ace attorney has been getting points lately and seems to be doing decent at Rakuten! :)