Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Days Left Zelda: BotW Zelda: SS Zelda: TP
37 141 46  
36   46  
35   46  

Around the Network

Damn, Zelda is not slowing down. Could the Wii U version show up tomorrow?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Keep going Zelda!! So, tomorrow, new Switch's games? It's time to Bomberman show up

RE7 saving Japan!!!!!! Awesome day :)

Good day for Nier too!

Slarvax said:

Doubt it a bit, considering how much the Wii U sales have fallen by now

Maybe some other Switch game perhaps? Super Bomberman R seems to do pretty well both on rakuten and Amazon.jp

Around the Network

Surprised Nier has so much more hype then Nioh.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Slarvax said:

Doubt it a bit, considering how much the Wii U sales have fallen by now

Maybe some other Switch game perhaps? Super Bomberman R seems to do pretty well both on rakuten and Amazon.jp

I don't know...looking at the Comgnet pre-order chart before Switch stuff entered the chart (right the day before that), two places should be occupied by Senran Kagura: Beach Boom Party and the Night of Azure 2 LE on Vita. So, there should be just one place left for a possible new entry. It's also true that the latter shoudl still be at 11pt, since the corresponding PS4 version didn't grow at all.

I sincerly hope Bomberman and DQ appear soon, even if there are still 5 weeks before the launch, so there's still enough time to appear and do well :P

Last time I posted Sony was red and Nintendo was blue

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

the Wii U version not being on the chart still is a good sign of the amount of Japanese Wii U owners making the jump to Switch at launch

These lasts weeks the ratio is being better than expected, so there's a chance that REVII will sell around 250k.

I'm expecting Fire Emblem tomorrow.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/