By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

The DQ special edition ps4 and 3DS are both sold out on amazon.

3DS was above ps4 and took longer to sell out so it seems they shipped more of it at least initially.

Around the Network

another good day for dragon quest

Come on Tekken 7!!!

Tekken f***** up when they went multiplatform last generation. They really devalued this game. It was in such high regards being a console exclusive to Sony. Same with Final Fantasy, Insomniac Games, Rare, Metal Gear Solid, and many others. When you disband the exclusivity, you get a lot of people to stop talking about your product.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:
Tekken f***** up when they went multiplatform last generation. They really devalued this game. It was in such high regards being a console exclusive to Sony. Same with Final Fantasy, Insomniac Games, Rare, Metal Gear Solid, and many others. When you disband the exclusivity, you get a lot of people to stop talking about your product.

Blame Sony for that.  They launched a product for a ridiculous price which meant the 360 would compete with it all gen.  Publishers couldn't ignore 50% of the HD console market. If ps3 was selling like ps4 or ps2 they'd probably have held onto some as exclusives. 

Around the Network
roadkillers said:

I was fed up with Tekken in PS2 era.

roadkillers said:

Wouldn't going multi-platform allow for more people to have access and talk about their experiences with the games?

splatoon outputting dq11 combined again, nice.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

boring day

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)