By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

hiska-kun said:

These lasts weeks the ratio is being better than expected, so there's a chance that REVII will sell around 250k.

I'm expecting Fire Emblem tomorrow.

250k FW (275k-300k with digital) would have to be pretty decent. RE5 did 320k FW on the PS3. But RE5 also came out on the 360 (80k FW). RE7 on the other hand will do little to nothing on the XBO but it is coming out on Steam unlike RE5 at the time. I have no clue at all how that might do. Like 20k across both? lol

Around the Network

Zelda continues to do well! 1 2 Switch can actually reach 100+ Points!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Cmon ZeldaU and FE gayden!

So we are now using red for Nintendo & blue for Sony
Can Zelda manage good sales?

Gooo Resident Evil 7!!!

Around the Network

It looks like Nintendo put a very low stock of Zelda WiiU to highlight thé Switch version liké they did with TP

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

ExtremeBrawler said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Doubt it a bit, considering how much the Wii U sales have fallen by now

Maybe some other Switch game perhaps? Super Bomberman R seems to do pretty well both on rakuten and Amazon.jp

I don't know...looking at the Comgnet pre-order chart before Switch stuff entered the chart (right the day before that), two places should be occupied by Senran Kagura: Beach Boom Party and the Night of Azure 2 LE on Vita. So, there should be just one place left for a possible new entry. It's also true that the latter shoudl still be at 11pt, since the corresponding PS4 version didn't grow at all.

I sincerly hope Bomberman and DQ appear soon, even if there are still 5 weeks before the launch, so there's still enough time to appear and do well :P

I would hope to see DQ too, but I doubt it anytime soon, because it's not doing too well. DQH 1&2 is currently at 96 on Amazon charts, so barely in the top 100, and it didn't do too well on Rakuten; DQ X and DQ XI don't even chart at all since they have no release date yet.

Amazing finish for resident evil, i like it;)

Aerys said:
It looks like Nintendo put a very low stock of Zelda WiiU to highlight thé Switch version liké they did with TP

Digital is always an option. Maybe it will be quite high. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

hiska-kun said:

These lasts weeks the ratio is being better than expected, so there's a chance that REVII will sell around 250k.

I'm expecting Fire Emblem tomorrow.

Yeah, Fire Emblem is another concrete possibility for one of the two potential places.