By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

VGPolyglot said:
OK, so I'm going to try to understand this thread!

It's easy to understand:

1. Game gets lots of point/game doesn't get lots of points.

2. Brag about game getting lots of points/get nagged at for game not getting lots of points/people never talk about game that doesn't get lots of points.

3. Use the lots/no points to casually predict what FW sales are going to be like.

4. End up being almost correct in your assumptions, more bragging ensues/be way off because COMG doesn't know how to correctly take pre-orders half the time.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
OK, so I'm going to try to understand this thread!

The anime game titles are made up and the points don't matter.

Kerotan said:
hiska-kun said:

Golden Week is May 1 to May 7. This past week was the weekend previous to Golden Week.

So no boost this Wednesday on mediacreate?  Looking forward to the week after.  

Slarvax said:
hiska-kun said:

Golden Week is May 1 to May 7. This past week was the weekend previous to Golden Week.

Oh dang. I've been thinking this whole time MK8D was releasing on Golden Week. 

Well, in Japan Golden Week is counted from the previous weekend, from Saturday 29th of April to Sunday 7th of May (9 days in total). So MK8D was released just the day before these 9 days off period. 

Some boost can happen, since some people might buy the games they want to play during this holiday from the very begining. But I wanted to note that last week didn't have any holiday day yet. People worked as usual from monday 24th to Friday 28th.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

seems there is already a little interest in New everybodys golf

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network
rodea_sky_soldier said:
Pok87 said:

Now the situation is interesting, because Switch is still leading, but after the release of Splatoon 2 PS4 has a chance to regain the lead. I do not think Switch easily dominates the list.

After Splatoon 2, we'll welcome the king Mario Odyssey, and possibly another non announced-yet games from E3.

Sony has some aces in his sleeve, e.g. Gran Turismo Sports. Super Mario Odyssey will have a similar result to MK8D rather than Splatoon 2.

Well, unless Nintendo on E3 promises Pokémon or Animal Crossing. Then he is guaranteed dominance until the end of the year.

meh day

Click HERE and be happy 

A strong Monday for Dragon Quest XI on PS4!

Splatoon still killing it! Lets see if it can reach 300 before the weekends!

Pocky Lover Boy!