By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boutros said:

Weekly ranking (2017.05.01):

Mario Kart 7, dem parents bought the wrong game =p? 

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
F.Scofield said:
Ooohh, Zelda got another boost with MK8, crossing my fingers for this one, i want to see it surpassing 1m ltd.

I believe this past week was a holiday (Golden Week), so the majority of the games should get a boost.

Golden Week is May 1 to May 7. This past week was the weekend previous to Golden Week.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

konnichiwa said:
Boutros said:

Weekly ranking (2017.05.01):

Mario Kart 7, dem parents bought the wrong game =p? 

Didn't you assk for Mario Kart desu ?

Strange to see kingdom hearts 2.8 shoot back up in points.

Splatoon 2 just overtook Zelda (268 points) and Mario Kart (265 points) to become the most pre-ordered Switch game at COMG. Well done!

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:
Slarvax said:

I believe this past week was a holiday (Golden Week), so the majority of the games should get a boost.

Golden Week is May 1 to May 7. This past week was the weekend previous to Golden Week.

Oh dang. I've been thinking this whole time MK8D was releasing on Golden Week. 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Dreamcaster said:
Splatoon 2 just overtook Zelda (268 points) and Mario Kart (265 points) to become the most pre-ordered Switch game at COMG. Well done!

It might also be the most pre ordered Home Console game at COMG this gen? Not sure who have taken that spot. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

hiska-kun said:
Slarvax said:

So no boost this Wednesday on mediacreate?  Looking forward to the week after.  

OT: 

DQ11 ps4 still beasting.  Happy to see Tekken and everybody's golf move aswell 

at least Tekken is showing some life at last

Pok87 said:

Now the situation is interesting, because Switch is still leading, but after the release of Splatoon 2 PS4 has a chance to regain the lead. I do not think Switch easily dominates the list.

After Splatoon 2, we'll welcome the king Mario Odyssey, and possibly another non announced-yet games from E3.