By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Wonder if Splatoon might rise above one of the two versions of Dragon Quest in COMG. I believe in Splatoon long run gain over one of the Dragon Quest 11, but I am curious if it can beat either day 1.

Around the Network

Holy cow at splatoon 2, i still can't understand why it's so huge there, great numbers overall for DQ and MK8, the ps4 versionis doing better than i expected.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

I got to say,Splatoon 2 is very impressing me, I will not Suprise if it even Beat one of the two versions of Dragon Quest 11, but beat both of 3ds and PS4 combine? I doubt it at all.

Great day for Splatoon 2.

WOW @ Splatoon 2. Excited to see it and DQ and MK8 doing well.

Hi

Around the Network
iLikeEggs said:
WOW @ Splatoon 2. Excited to see it and DQ and MK8 doing well.

Yeah Splatoon2 and DQ11 should make hot July.

tbone51 said:
radishhead said:

Yeah true - I guess I was just secretly hoping it would somehow top the previous games despite the userbases!

Do we have numbers for both mk7+8 FW including how much they launch on that hardware at the time? Im guessing 3ds was around 2.5 to 3mil and wiiu was 2mil?

MK7 - 431k (3DS: 2.9 million)

MK8 - 334k (WiiU: 1.8 million)

p0isonparadise said:
tbone51 said:

Do we have numbers for both mk7+8 FW including how much they launch on that hardware at the time? Im guessing 3ds was around 2.5 to 3mil and wiiu was 2mil?

MK7 - 431k (3DS: 2.9 million)

MK8 - 334k (WiiU: 1.8 million)

Cool thanks, mk7 also released during holidays i believe. Tbh before we found out mk8 was going to be huge, i was thinking 100k-150k FW. This game on an install base of even half of wiiu (actually less) can open up with 250k+ maybe more?

Man, I don't know how Nintendo missed some of those big names. Monster Hunter XX, Dragon Quest XI, Fire Emblem and Tekken 7. Imagine if those games were part of the launch line up for the Switch! I would pay for the publisher if I were Nintendo as it will insure the success of the console. Now we have a rerelease then wait for three months for the next game. It will affect the momentum, no doubt.

F.Scofield said:
Holy cow at splatoon 2, i still can't understand why it's so huge there, great numbers overall for DQ and MK8, the ps4 versionis doing better than i expected.

I think many were waiting for a new dq game on home console, the last one was dq 8 2006