By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Green098 said:

Are Splatoon 2 pre-orders even officially open in Japan yet? Only curious as it doesn't look as if pre-orders for ARMS have opened yet.

Anyway, another day with more points than I count!

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_2

Nope, you would see it glued to number 1 lol

Nautilus said:
As usual, DQ and Splatoon pulling big numbers.And MK is doing rather well these pasts few days.

MK doing well. DQ will be doing mh/pokemon numbers of pre orders right now. As for splat2? Its just the beginning so its to be expected a good amount of opening points (like other big titles) but....

Pre orders arent even officially open yet. Its already at 47p. I suspect we will see a nice jump, dunno when they will open up

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Wouldn't forget ninokuni 2, think it could get really good numbers

Butcher2709 said:

Forgetting Nier Automata - almost at 300k sales just physical.

DQX11
Splat2
Zelda BotW
12Switch
Horizon
Monster hunter xx

MK8D

Resident Evil 7

Super Mario Oddessy

Nier: Automata

Possibility?

ARMS

Fire Emblem Echoes

Xenoblade 2

Ni no kuni 2

FF XII Remaster

Gran Turismo

Added! Also added GT and FFXII How about Nioh? How well did it do? (200K+?)

Keep em coming i know im missing some (that are announced)

Horizon: Zero Dawn's at like 195K (retail) already so that's another. Other possibles include Read Dead Redemption 2, Ace Combat 7, Metal Gear Survive, Tekken 7, and Shenmue III. All of these games have predecessors which have hit 200K, so I'd say they're all candidates.

Amazing performance from Dragon Quest 11! Tekken 7 and Dark Souls 3 with a point is good too!

MK8D is going to have to pick it up if it wants to stay ahead of 7/8!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Holy fuck! Nintendo games got many points!

Poor PSVita :( They got nothing big in July or anything right now!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

lol at Splatoon beating DQXI 3DS

I think MK8DX will fall behind in few days

Click HERE and be happy 

radishhead said:

EricFabian said:

It would be crazy for it to stay ahead giving comg consumers that have switch is probably around 500-600 people vs thousands that had the others (especially 3ds)

Tbh im surprised it stayed out this long on top. It already being a guarateed 200p game is crazy by itself :o

tbone51 said:
radishhead said:

EricFabian said:

It would be crazy for it to stay ahead giving comg consumers that have switch is probably around 500-600 people vs thousands that had the others (especially 3ds)

Tbh im surprised it stayed out this long on top. It already being a guarateed 200p game is crazy by itself :o

Yeah true - I guess I was just secretly hoping it would somehow top the previous games despite the userbases!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
tbone51 said:

Yeah true - I guess I was just secretly hoping it would somehow top the previous games despite the userbases!

Do we have numbers for both mk7+8 FW including how much they launch on that hardware at the time? Im guessing 3ds was around 2.5 to 3mil and wiiu was 2mil?

Jranation said:
Holy fuck! Nintendo games got many points!

Poor PSVita :( They got nothing big in July or anything right now!

You finally mention about PlayStation when vita got "nothing" of course,lol