By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

MK8 is doint impressive so far

Around the Network

Rakuten Books Sales Ranking (2017.03.09)

01./00. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 ReMIX <RPG> (Square Enix)
02./00. [PS4] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands <ADV> (Ubisoft)
03./02. [PS4] Horizon: Zero Dawn <ADV> (Sony Interactive)
04./01. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild <ADV> (Nintendo)
05./03. [PS4] NieR: Automata <RPG> (Square Enix)
06./04. [NSW] 1-2-Switch <ETC> (Nintendo)
07./06. [PS4] Grand Theft Auto V [New Price Edition] <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive)
08./07. [NSW] Super Bomberman R <ACT> (Konami)
09./05. [3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 - Professional <RPG> (Square Enix)
10./09. [PS4] Nioh <ACT> (Koei Tecmo)

Rakuten Books Pre-Orders Ranking (2017.03.09)

01./01. [3DS] Monster Hunter XX <ACT> (Capcom)
02./04. [PS4] Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash <ACT> (Marvelous)
03./05. [PS4] Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash (Nyuu Nyuu Deluxe Pack) <ACT> (Marvelous)
04./06. [PSV] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi o Utau Shōjo YU-NO (Limited Edition) <ADV> (5pb.)
05./07. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe <RCE> (Nintendo)

***WARNING***

* Note: Games on the Rakuten Books Rankings are ONLY based on sales at Rakuten Books and does NOT count games sold by other retailers at Rakuten.
** Note 2: Games on the Pre-Orders Ranking are counted as net sales, so it might possibly affect the games listed on the Sales Ranking, since those sales are NOT added afterwards.

--------

This week's releases

{2017.03.09}

[PS4] Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 ReMIX <RPG> (Square Enix) (¥6.800)

[PS4] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands <ADV> (Ubisoft) (¥8.400)

--------

This gonna be a long post (mostly because there are pics), so I hope you read it.

I need to start with this week's releases, and especially Ghost Recon. The game as the first sellthrough shows is actually a ghost nowhere to be seen. There will be some re-stock tomorrow, though. Kingdom Hearts also sold well, and 2.8 moved some units alongside.

Yesterday was the Miku no Hi, so Miku games were everywhere.

Now, Switch.

Regarding Switch, the console is nowhere to be found, and the worst part is that stores don't really know a date for new shipments nor how many units they will have. The few stores that are accepting pre-orders closed the Neon ones, only Grey are available for reservations. About Zelda Switch, Rakuten says there will be a new shipment in six days. So, a big drop is expected, at least retail-wise. The game also moved Zelda related amiibo, that of course are sold out.

And finally, pre-orders...

Monster Hunter and Mario Kart are available to pre-order at every store and big ads are displayed as well. The space dedicated is increasing each day.

There is space for Mario Sports and Fire Emblem as well.

Wow top 3 all ps4!!! Super to hear ghost recon is a hit!

01./00. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 ReMIX (Square Enix)
02./00. [PS4] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft)
03./02. [PS4] Horizon: Zero Dawn (Sony Interactive)

"Regarding Switch, the console is nowhere to be found, and the worst part is that stores don't really know a date for new shipments nor how many units they will have. The few stores that are accepting pre-orders closed the Neon ones, only Grey are available for reservations. About Zelda Switch, Rakuten says there will be a new shipment in six days. So, a big drop is expected, at least retail-wise. The game also moved Zelda related amiibo, that of course are sold out."

Oh wow! That is great to hear! It might have been closer to the 3DS FW, and further than the Wii U and PS4 FW if Nintendo stocked more.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Nice Tekken 7 got a point! (^^)/

Around the Network

That's Nintendo's problem for not stocking enough. They should have put more faith into it at launch.

Next week switch sales will drop due to no stock but we will still see many saying it flopped. Book it

Edit: i bet 2nd week will drop hard obviously but im betting week 3 or 4 will jump up dramatically with splat2 global event/demo. I think nintendo is preparing for that honestly

SpokenTruth said:
Butcher2709 said:

Is MH the next franchise from 3DS to decline? Because it sure looks like it.

This is an expansion of an previous release, not a new mainline entry.    And which previous game serious declining on 3DS do you refer to?

Yokai Watch, Puzzles and Dragons, Bravely series and many more I'm sure.

eh, kinda boring right now besides MH's usual impressive points