By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

I didn't realise Accel World was releasing in 6 days. Crap, it's gonna underperform something bad lol. Also looks like the PS4 version will sell better for the first time.

Meh.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
I didn't realise Accel World was releasing in 6 days. Crap, it's gonna underperform something bad lol. Also looks like the PS4 version will sell better for the first time.

Meh.

Well considering the strong ratio we've been seeing lately I feel like this could perform very similar to other Sword Art Online games, no?

celador said:
eh, kinda boring right now besides MH's usual impressive points

It's chugging along. Should get past 1250 easy and return the charts to a much quieter place.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

SpokenTruth said:
Train wreck said:

Yokai Watch, Puzzles and Dragons, Bravely series and many more I'm sure.

The first two suffered from serious burnout.  6 Yokai games over 3 years is nuts.  It's also directly tied to the anime series.  Puzzles and Dragons was a mobile phone game put on 3DS at very high premium price and hit fatigue quickly.  Mobile phone gamers are not used to high prices and mutliple iterations of the same game released so quickly. 

Bravely Default....you got me there.  I don't know what happened to that one.  Given the accalaim of the first one, a sequel should have done as well.

This MH is a clear decline from the last middle-one (was MH4G iirc ... yeah should be MH4G).

Butcher2709 said:
SpokenTruth said:

The first two suffered from serious burnout.  6 Yokai games over 3 years is nuts.  It's also directly tied to the anime series.  Puzzles and Dragons was a mobile phone game put on 3DS at very high premium price and hit fatigue quickly.  Mobile phone gamers are not used to high prices and mutliple iterations of the same game released so quickly. 

Bravely Default....you got me there.  I don't know what happened to that one.  Given the accalaim of the first one, a sequel should have done as well.

This MH is a clear decline from the last middle-one (was MH4G iirc ... yeah should be MH4G).

But that was a follow up to a numbered entry.  X was an inbetween game thing.  I don't think most people, regardless of their thoughts on X, WANTED another X.  They want MH5.  So XX probably didn't exactly excite many as they want to see the series advance,  not just celebrate itself ad nauseum. 

Around the Network

Booo Sword Art Online, booooooo!!!

Boutros said:
Kresnik said:

Meh.

Well considering the strong ratio we've been seeing lately I feel like this could perform very similar to other Sword Art Online games, no?

There's a reason for the strong ratio, it's not by chance.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Good day for monster hunter.

Really looking forward to 6-8 days from now. Going to be a lot of new games!

hiska-kun said:
Boutros said:

There's a reason for the strong ratio, it's not by chance.

What do you mean? lol

Nuvendil said:
Butcher2709 said:

But that was a follow up to a numbered entry.  X was an inbetween game thing.  I don't think most people, regardless of their thoughts on X, WANTED another X.  They want MH5.  So XX probably didn't exactly excite many as they want to see the series advance,  not just celebrate itself ad nauseum. 

Well yeah, I didn´t try to denounce that. I´m just saying it is a decline compared to similiar titles off the franchise on the same system.