By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Ryng_Tolu said:

Today Pokémon moon and Sun passed the first day of pre orders for XY and ORAS.

Pokémon Sun/Moon (117 days left) = 334pt

Pokémon XY (63 days left) = 309pt

Pokémon ORAS (62 days left) = 300pt

Sorry to bother but if you dont mind can you post day by day points for the first 2/3weeks of pre orders for both xy and oras? It was jumping high in tbe beginning

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Dr.Vita said:

370k first week.
600-700k lifetime. 

I thinl fw could be higher. Im goping fpr 450k

A higher first week would be great but I unfortunately doubt it. Persona has already shown in the past that it has very good legs. Persona 4: Golden still managed to chart despite being 3 years old. And I think Persona 5 will also have very good legs. Legs are going to be really important for this game.

Nautilus said:
We are starting to see Pokemon GO effects on the pre-orders!

And Im so proud of Etrian Odyssey.Such an awesome franchise, so its great to see it receiving more respect.

Etrian Odyssey IV finished with 97 points.

Etrian Odyssey V has 103 points already, and the Limited Edition is not in the chart, but it should be around 20 points.

tbone51 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Today Pokémon moon and Sun passed the first day of pre orders for XY and ORAS.

Pokémon Sun/Moon (117 days left) = 334pt

Pokémon XY (63 days left) = 309pt

Pokémon ORAS (62 days left) = 300pt

Sorry to bother but if you dont mind can you post day by day points for the first 2/3weeks of pre orders for both xy and oras? It was jumping high in tbe beginning

Ryng_Tolu said:
tbone51 said:

Cant see! I cant seeeeee!

Around the Network

Ah there's the Pokémon burst!
Let's see how long GO's impact can last.
Final Fantasy....

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Nautilus said:
We are starting to see Pokemon GO effects on the pre-orders!

And Im so proud of Etrian Odyssey.Such an awesome franchise, so its great to see it receiving more respect.

Etrian Odyssey IV finished with 97 points.

Etrian Odyssey V has 103 points already, and the Limited Edition is not in the chart, but it should be around 20 points.

And it still has 11 days to go.Its really good to see the healthy grow the franchise had.Come to think of it, most Atlus games work the same way.Start relatively niche, and becomes more popular with the passing of time.SMT, Persona, Etrian Odyssey....  Its a nice phenomenon.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Ryng_Tolu said:

I know is not really important, But COMG say that Pokémon Sun is over Bersia.

You shouldn't do the same then?

I don't do manual labor!

It's all Excel's sorting function.

tbone51 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

How?

Ryng_Tolu said:
tbone51 said:

How?

i cant see it!!! I dunno why!!!