By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

OMG! Tales of Berseria will claim the throne of JRPG King and save the genre.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
tbone51 said:

I thinl fw could be higher. Im goping fpr 450k

A higher first week would be great but I unfortunately doubt it. Persona has already shown in the past that it has very good legs. Persona 4: Golden still managed to chart despite being 3 years old. And I think Persona 5 will also have very good legs. Legs are going to be really important for this game.

I think that was mostly due do it being on Vita.

tbone51 said:
Kerotan said:

I didn't forget.  I just didn't specify.  celebrating its top position either way.  Besteria surprised me I must say. 

It surprised me too, i didn't expect it to be taking away so quickly, tbh i thought it stay at the top intill release (at least a couple of days ago

I'm shocked it managed to stay ahead of pokemon for so long but pleasantly surprised.  

Kerotan said:
tbone51 said:

It surprised me too, i didn't expect it to be taking away so quickly, tbh i thought it stay at the top intill release (at least a couple of days ago

I'm shocked it managed to stay ahead of pokemon for so long but pleasantly surprised.  

Was it really so long? A week with multiple sku! Seemed quick too me. Guess we have opposite shocks lol

If these YSO predictions are correct then Puzzle and Dragons will have a terrible debut and Toukiden 2 FW numbers will be okay-ish.

Around the Network

Is 100 points for tales of ps4 in the last month still possible? Hope so

ZODIARKrebirth said:

It depends from the marketing push and the early good reception (reviews).

Roketan said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Good reviews would really help, ps4 need good jrpgs to get good hardware sales

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Roketan said:

It's a shame that it won't get a PS4 bundle (a velvet PS4 would be awesome). They probably couldn't release one because PS4 Slim/Neo will be announced/released near Besteria's release so it wouldn't make sense. Let's hope that the next Tales that will probably be PS4 exclusive will get a bundle.

Roketan said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

It's a shame that it won't get a PS4 bundle (a velvet PS4 would be awesome). They probably couldn't release one because PS4 Slim/Neo will be announced/released near Besteria's release so it wouldn't make sense. Let's hope that the next Tales that will probably be PS4 exclusive will get a bundle.

I hope atleast Persona or XV get a bundle for PS4.