By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

twintail said:
small44 said:

COD and Splatoon don't have the same audience this is just like comparing Gran Turismo to Mario Kart

well if you have evidence to support that JHS/ HS kids who play CoD arent playing Splatoon then im all game.

WiiU vs PS4? ^o^

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
SpokenTruth said:
MHX is falling behind. It's lost around 40 points to MH4G over the same time period.

DOMED!

But seriously, I thought this a bit early. I think the entire industry is receeding a bit. It's kinda sad, but I'm not sure I should really be expecting these series to keep pushing the boundary.

In regards to Japan then I would think that yeah the industry is receding a little, but I honestly feel that it can only go so low so long as the fanbases are willing to buy a particular game or system. 

But I am glad that you acknowledge that it isn't reasonable to expect exponential growth every year going forward forever. Many people (here and elsewhere) seem to do this and it just flat out floors me. I mean you have to hit a ceiling sometime, and that's true in any industry. 

SpokenTruth said:
MHX is falling behind. It's lost around 40 points to MH4G over the same time period.

Still, MHCross is launching on the best week of the year, it terms of being benefited by Christmas boost. The following weeks will be far better than MH4G.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Slow day...

Days left God Eater 2: Rage Burst God Eater Resurrection
21 250 160
20 258  161 
19 267  161 
18 278  167 
17 289 171
16 293 171
15 301  176 
14 312  180 
13 319 183
12 331 190
11 344 195
10 351 201
9 360  204 
8 379  
7 385  
6 390  
5 400  
4 409  
3 414  
2 421  
1 426  

Around the Network

Monster Strike doing well. Rest is normal. MHX not doing too bad nor too good. Not sure where it's heading

JetSetter said:
outlawauron said:

DOMED!

But seriously, I thought this a bit early. I think the entire industry is receeding a bit. It's kinda sad, but I'm not sure I should really be expecting these series to keep pushing the boundary.

In regards to Japan then I would think that yeah the industry is receding a little, but I honestly feel that it can only go so low so long as the fanbases are willing to buy a particular game or system. 

But I am glad that you acknowledge that it isn't reasonable to expect exponential growth every year going forward forever. Many people (here and elsewhere) seem to do this and it just flat out floors me. I mean you have to hit a ceiling sometime, and that's true in any industry. 

I mean, expectations are still important and every company wants to grow their series with each entry (as this was the case for earlier Monster Hunter games). Lots you can possibly chalk it up to.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

aids

Nice spread of points today