By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Bofferbrauer said:
Call of Duty wtf??? Have the japanese now found their love for shooters or what?

And maybe God Eater can get past the 250 points and even beat KanColle, especially if DelayColle continues to loose some points

It's just doing it's usual build up. Should be able to get 100k+ FW on all platforms combined easy.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Seems the ps4 is getting more love in japan, what is surprising that "COD" is at the moment the hardware pusher in "Japan"...

That's not really surprising, they probably know that the Treyarch CoDs are the best ones nowadays.

Last day Black Ops II (Subtitled Edition) PS3: 324 points
Last day Black Ops II (Dubbed Edition) PS3: 80 points

BO2 had pretty good legs while Ghosts and AW disappeared very quickly.

episteme said:
That's not really surprising, they probably know that the Treyarch CoDs are the best ones nowadays.

Last day Black Ops II (Subtitled Edition) PS3: 324 points
Last day Black Ops II (Dubbed Edition) PS3: 80 points

BO2 had pretty good legs while Ghosts and AW disappeared very quickly.

Should be noted that AW had a much better ratio than BO2 though. So BO3 will probably actually come pretty close to BO2 first week.

outlawauron said:
Bofferbrauer said:
Call of Duty wtf??? Have the japanese now found their love for shooters or what?

And maybe God Eater can get past the 250 points and even beat KanColle, especially if DelayColle continues to loose some points

It's just doing it's usual build up. Should be able to get 100k+ FW on all platforms combined easy.

PS3 release is still tentative, not confirmed (According to Hiska).

Anyways, AW had a 144k first week on PS3+PS4. BO3 might actually beat that on PS4 alone :-o (yeah, I'm optimistic, I don't care )

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
outlawauron said:

Anyways, AW had a 144k first week on PS3+PS4. BO3 might actually beat that on PS4 alone :-o (yeah, I'm optimistic, I don't care )

Being optimistic is a good thing, I really hope it goes past 144k on PS4!

Splatoon made Japan fall in love with shooter... you're welcome COD...

Switch!!!

fedfed said:
Splatoon made Japan fall in love with shooter... you're welcome COD...

No it didn't. People claiming that Splatoon has anything noteworthy to do with BO3's sales have not done any fact checking. Fact is, CoD series is on the decline in Japan (and no, that isn't due to Splatoon either). It just so happens that the Black Ops subseries has been particularly succesful in Japan.

Once again, I have to say Splatoon has little, if anything at all, to do with CoD's performance.

I was joking guys... I wasn't even aware anyone has said that before... they are clearly 2 different games. of course they have nothing to do with each other!

Switch!!!

Teeqoz said:
outlawauron said:

The PS3 version was TBA, but a few days ago they confirmed it will release the same day than the PS4 version.

Still, they opened pre-orders later, and all the promotion is for the PS4 version. I think the PS3 sales will be very residual this time.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/