By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boutros said:
tbone51 said:
Boutros said:
FATAL FRAME

Famitsu - First Week
Fatal Frame 1 (PS2) - 21,770
Fatal Frame 2 (PS2) - 42,006
Fatal Frame 3 (PS2) - 46,671
Fatal Frame 4 (Wii) - 29,869
Fatal Frame 2 Remake (Wii) - 24,804

S***! Fatal Frame 5 confirmed for less than 5k FW >_<

I think it can crack 10k. I would assume the Fatal Frame fanbase is pretty loyal.

I was joking :P Though in a way i wasnt lol. Hopefully it can do 30k+ but 10k-15k..... Damn :'-(

Around the Network

wow, those really are some low numbers for the Fatal Frame series, though I wonder if the movie,will help boost sales, along the upcoming novel.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Tlozjb said:
wow, those really are some low numbers for the Fatal Frame series, though I wonder if the movie,will help boost sales, along the upcoming novel.

I think the Hollywood movie will have more of an effect in America than the Japanese movie will in Japan...I do think that FF5 should break 20k first week though

sundin13 said:
Tlozjb said:

I think the Hollywood movie will have more of an effect in America than the Japanese movie will in Japan...I do think that FF5 should break 20k first week though

I guess that is true, that it will probably have a bigger effect on NA, than in Japan. Yeah, I think so too. The Horror genre is also almost non-existant genre in the Wii U, and with the Resident Evil crowd needing a new home, after RE becoming less horror, and more westernized, and some Wii U owners surely wanting a good spook, it should have a good opening week, though the RE crowd, could also be waiting for Psycho Break :/

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

If Fatal Frame V doesn't manage to sell at least 15k FW then...... yeah! We're going to have a problem!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
Tlozjb said:

I think it could do more... an opening of 30-40k is not out of question IMO. The WiiU at the moment catters to the corest of core gamers, so It could do in line with previous entries.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

flagstaad said:
Everyone is worried about HW and I am eating my nails that Fatal Frame is not even mentioned yet.

I mentioned it...many a time. Maybe you weren't listening?

SSBB beasting! Very impressive imo

I hope Hyrule gets a point today :P

I wonder when PSP version of Toukiden will show up.....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
I wonder when PSP version of Toukiden will show up.....

There is a psp version coming too? Thought they 100% moved onto the Vita. Meanwhile Phatasy Star should show up soon