By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

LipeJJ said:
It is amazing what YW2 is doing. Gosh, it's outselling everything combined easily. I'm guessing it'll sell more than 800k FW.

Definitely looks like a good estimate. Hopefully it does 1mil+!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
LipeJJ said:
It is amazing what YW2 is doing. Gosh, it's outselling everything combined easily. I'm guessing it'll sell more than 800k FW.

Definitely looks like a good estimate. Hopefully it does 1mil+!

If you include digital sales, I believe that's possible. And if everything goes right, this IP can be the next MH! =o

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

DQX coming to the 3DS in September:

http://www.4gamer.net/games/264/G026462/20140708018/

It's the smartphone version. I can't tell if that's big or not.

Boutros said:

Maybe they'll port DQVIII next. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Boutros said:

Well, if Puzzle and Dragons was a hit, I'm sure the mobile version of a Dragon Quest game can be too. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Tokiden Extreme climbs extremely fast. Good day overall, lots of points here and there.

So I suppose Yokai Watch 2 easily breaks 1m FW?

Wow, glad to see that Smash Bros WiiU has finally got a damn point!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Well look at Toukiden go. Always nice to see. 

Oh and YW2 as well, but that's been said plenty before so don't need to go over that again.

Also I can't believe this needs to be said again, but come on NinPie and tbone. This is supposed to be a happy thread after all!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

SMASH BROS WII UUUUU! CONFIRMED MILLION SELLER

But seriously Youkai getting to 1500 points is scary stuff. 1m is guaranteed imo

Toukiden Kiwami will  definitely sell better than SS Delta!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart