By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

EricFabian said:
Senran Kagura 2 will bomb hard. Is enough to make that street fighter guy happy.

YW 2 - ok. Already boring
Smash 3DS - is bad, for me
Smash Wii U - flop

and HW, bomba of the year.

Stop trolling Tbone! XD

I'm really hoping once YW2 releases that some of those people that are preordering it start preordering other games. I kinda think maybe why the charts are so dead is that anyone with money to preorder is using it for YW2, so once it's gone, maybe some of that 50 preorders a day will spread out over the rest of the chart.

Around the Network

After YW2, it looks like SSB for 3DS will be the only big game for a while.

Love and tolerate.

Is Persona 5 available for preorder yet? I need something to root for.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

BlowoverKing said:
Only 3 more points to go for Oreshika 2! I'm very curious about how Toukiden Extreme will perform compared to the original. SSD only did half as well as the original sales wise but Toukiden overall seems to have more mass appeal.

I am too, specially because there isn't a PSP version of it, right? So we could see some previous PSP owners moving to the PS Vita title.

Fusioncode said:

I'll be rooting for it too! Also your pokemon OR/AS should be coming end of Aug/Sept!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Fusioncode said:

I'll be rooting for it too! Also your pokemon OR/AS should be coming end of Aug/Sept!

Pfft, don't you know?, you can only root for games on the devices of your preferred company.

tbone51 said:
Fusioncode said:

Is that available for preorder? But yep Pokemon is going to be huge!

benao87 said:
tbone51 said:
Fusioncode said:

Pfft, don't you know?, you can only root for games on the devices of your preferred company.

Don't start. 

RafaelOrix said:
BlowoverKing said:
Only 3 more points to go for Oreshika 2! I'm very curious about how Toukiden Extreme will perform compared to the original. SSD only did half as well as the original sales wise but Toukiden overall seems to have more mass appeal.

I am too, specially because there isn't a PSP version of it, right? So we could see some previous PSP owners moving to the PS Vita title.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/01/toukiden-extreme-announced-psp-playstation-vita/

I'm sure the PSP game will be even less of a facter for Extreme though.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

It is amazing what YW2 is doing. Gosh, it's outselling everything combined easily. I'm guessing it'll sell more than 800k FW.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won