By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - gameinformer cover - infamous second son !!!

The GI cover looks great.

I just hope the new one has more hand to hand combat and other powers, rather than shooting ones.. because that was the thing that got a bit repetitive for me. It would be awesome if they make the combat more akin to the Batman Arkham games, but with super powers.

Around the Network

Good!

New information on Knack?...Yes!

crissindahouse said:

"Andrew Reiner ‏@Andrew_Reiner 16m

We also reveal new information and screens for Destiny, Knack, Killzone, DriveClub, and three unannounced Sony indie titles."

Now you get my attention... hyped.

ethomaz said:
crissindahouse said:

"Andrew Reiner ‏@Andrew_Reiner 16m

We also reveal new information and screens for Destiny, Knack, Killzone, DriveClub, and three unannounced Sony indie titles."

Now you get my attention... hyped.

just realized it was already in the article, no clue why i didn't see it but well, seems you also didn't see it lol.

I hope someone post scans and some info.

Around the Network

crissindahouse said:

just realized it was already in the article, no clue why i didn't see it but well, seems you also didn't see it lol.

The 3 new indie games is not in the article... that's the part I'm hyped.

ethomaz said:

crissindahouse said:

The 3 new indie games is not in the article... that's the part I'm hyped.

it's in the article. i knew you meant the part about the three indie titles.

"Check out our coverage trailer below for a taste of what to expect from our content. Also watch gameinformer.com throughout the day as we reveal three new PlayStation indie games."

tag

Nice. Seems like were gonna be getting a lot of information on a lot of games. About time!

crissindahouse said:

it's in the article. i knew you meant the part about the three indie titles.

lol at the bottom... I didn't read because I guess it was only a little note lol