By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - gameinformer cover - infamous second son !!!

I didn't really like the first InFamous game, never played the second one...but Second Son could turn out interesting^^

Around the Network

Hmmm, I hope that the story allows for some more moral ambiguity. A cool idea would be if they incorporated D&D's alignment system in some way.

Either have both Lawful/Chaos with Good/Evil, de-emphasize the good/evil, or just eliminate the whole explicit system and make you decide.

Aww I was hoping that city wasn't Seattle. I wanted it to be a "fake" city like Empire or New Marais.

inFamous was so boring... people only buy this because it's a PS exclusive.

LilChicken22 said:

I like it a lot because it really executes the TPS mechanics well an in a refereshing way. While most TPSs are about cover based mechanics, inFamous makes it a lot more chaotic and forces you to move around. At the same time, with the higher difficulty settings, you also can't just be out in the open.

It's hard to describe, but basically it's what Battlefield: Bad Company did. It makes cover extremely important, but also finding new cover equally important as well. In Bad Company, they did this by making the environment destructible. In inFamous, they do this by throwing a shit load of enemies at you, throwing a bunch of grenades and shooting rockets at you.

inFamous 2 just added upon that by throwing in bigger enemies that can quickly move through the environment.

Around the Network
LilChicken22 said:

Somebody should slap you for this incredibly stupid. On a from 15 year to retrdet incest child  this post would be a ganja smoking monkey. I mean my god we have to make the internet more compley to access.

@Topic 

That is a really good looking, it would make an awesome Art work. I wasn´t much of an InFamous fan because I thougt the morality system was kinda dumb and the powers where lame. Altough I haven´t played that much of it. Maybe I´ll download the 2nd so I can provide a better judgement

---

User was moderated for this post

~tads12

Has anybody seen the new screens that have leaked?

TrevDaRev said:
Has anybody seen the new screens that have leaked?

no could you post them

Looks good. I am hoping for some sick next gen smoke particles.

Also, I think it's a smart/lucky move by Sony to have the PS4 issue come out around the same time as the 720 announcement.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Saw this gif posted on neogaf.  I think it's from the reveal trailer, but it looks so sick!!