By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you voted for a new moderator, who would it be?

I dont really see "sticking to one company" as a negative.

Gaming preference shouldnt come into it. If someone only has the funds to support an Xbox 360 I dont see how that can effect the ability to keep the forums clean.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Gaming preference shouldnt come into it. If someone only has the funds to support an Xbox 360 I dont see how that can effect the ability to keep the forums clean.

Yeah, not being a fag having negative bias (first official warning XD) towards fans of the other companies is what really counts.

User was warned for this post - Kantor

VGKing said:
VgKing.

He is the perfect example of an unbiased and level-headed member of this website. He has no bans or warnings and he gets along with all 3 fanbases.

Vote VgKing, Save VgChartz.

Nine of each, actually. That's a nice symmetry.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
VGKing said:
VgKing.

He is the perfect example of an unbiased and level-headed member of this website. He has no bans or warnings and he gets along with all 3 fanbases.

Vote VgKing, Save VgChartz.

Nine of each, actually. That's a nice symmetry.

Means he is a well balanced member. 

Give him a shot.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I agree about TruckOSaurus. In my experience he's polite, reasonable and doesn't get blinded by his preferences. I think he would be a great mod.

It would be awesome if we could have Rol, Badgenome, Galaki and Gnac as mods for a week or two though... Think about it. We would remember it for the rest of our lifes !  ^_^ Extra points if its done during E3.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
pezus said:
Also, while I think being relatively unbiased is an important trait of a moderator, there are lots of other traits to consider as well. How intelligent does he seem? How active is he on VGChartz (an underestimated trait for a mod, I think)? Does he ever lose his shit? Can he make balanced decisions without favouring certain users or fanbases? Can he admit his own mistakes and see when he is wrong?

Sounds like I fit the bill perfectly

Just for the record I think you are a good user who seems to be level-headed.  However I'm not completely familiar with your posts.  JUst some of them.

btw jay, thanks for mentioning me in the OP

Ninjablade?

pezus said:
KHlover said:
Carl2291 said:

Yeah, not being a fag towards fans of the other companies is what really counts.

I just almost never see that happen with single platform owners.

This is actually pretty true.  While yeah their is some people who can't afford all three that is fine.  But often times single platform owner (from what ive seen) tend to be biased. 

From the people Ive seen mentioned in the thread I'd have to say

Kain-Kusanagi
Truckosaurus
Yo_John

Im sure Im missing a few but I see them being level headed often.  Pezus is right about what he said about qualities too. 

mii-gamer said:
Ninjablade?

that wouldnt work. he would be the best mod ever and he would make the other mods look bad. so it simply wouldnt work.