By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you voted for a new moderator, who would it be?

NiKKoM would be an obvious choice.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Conegamer for mod said:
pezus said:
Also, while I think being relatively unbiased is an important trait of a moderator, there are lots of other traits to consider as well. How intelligent does he seem? How active is he on VGChartz (an underestimated trait for a mod, I think)? Does he ever lose his shit? Can he make balanced decisions without favouring certain users or fanbases? Can he admit his own mistakes and see when he is wrong?

Sounds like I fit the bill perfectly

Just for the record I think you are a good user who seems to be level-headed.  However I'm not completely familiar with your posts.  JUst some of them.

Fair enough. I do try to post more frequesntly nowadays though :/

And I forgot to mention outlawauron, but I think there's possible mod material there. Maaaaaaybe.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Need someone who doesn't even play games to be a mod, no worry of them being biased... Like a homeless person, give them some food or change and a list of the rules. Could work...

Jay520 has appeared reasonable and respectful in his forum post/threads so he gets my vote.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

dukerx2 said:
Need someone who doesn't even play games to be a mod, no worry of them being biased... Like a homeless person, give them some food or change and a list of the rules. Could work...

and from where will he get the internet connection?

Around the Network

I find it funny that most of the people suggested have fairly recent moderations.

The most important aspect of being a mod in my opinion is self control. Someone is going to say something negative an annoying about a product you love, yet NOT go over the line.

Veknoid_Outcast, because I need better contacts in the high spheres :P

Kresnik and Viper1, if he posted more frequently.

I'd say Trucks too, but the LGBTA lobby has too much power already :P

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
We don't need anymore Mods. All we need is a Master Mod, aka Rol.

Rol? Are you kidding?

I would vote for Pezus.

Pezus is only slightly better TBH...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

CGI-Quality

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

spurgeonryan said:

Rol? Are you kidding?

I would vote for Pezus.

Pezus? Are you kidding?

I would vote for Trucks, actually. He's a great memeber on this site.