By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you voted for a new moderator, who would it be?

Wait... I'm sure Trucks was a moderator at some point, wasn't he?

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Euphoria
Carl
Outlaw

My three picks. A certain member has been put for suggestion. The suggester has lost his mind.

I think this is the first time anyone has ever suggested me for a moderator in 6 years.

Thanks Xxain.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Miguel_Zorro said:
Kasz216 said:
I find it funny that most of the people suggested have fairly recent moderations.

The most important aspect of being a mod in my opinion is self control. Someone is going to say something negative an annoying about a product you love, yet NOT go over the line.

This is important.

Somebody who loses their temper to the point of getting banned isn't going to make a good moderator.  It's one thing to favour a console.  A good moderator can separate his/her duties as a mod from their personal preferences.

Yeah main reason I would not work as a moderators.  Im in way too many debates and arguments.

However I'd vote for you.  And I can't find where Euphoria's comment is but I'd vote for him.  I forget about you guys because I haven't seen your comments as often, but that is a good thing too because that means you all aren't making controversial comments all the time.

outlawauron said:
Xxain said:
Euphoria
Carl
Outlaw

My three picks. A certain member has been put for suggestion. The suggester has lost his mind.

I think this is the first time anyone has ever suggested me for a moderator in 6 years.

Thanks Xxain.

Are you sure?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5309652

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
outlawauron said:
Xxain said:
Euphoria
Carl
Outlaw

Thanks Xxain.

Are you sure?

I maaaaaaaybe sure.

I don't know how good I'd be at it. I've modded smaller forums before, but nothing close to the size of VGC. I've never been banned though, so there's that.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Conegamer said:

Are you sure?

I maaaaaaaybe sure.

I don't know how good I'd be at it. I've modded smaller forums before, but nothing close to the size of VGC. I've never been banned though, so there's that.

But there's the fact that you're an outlaw. That weighs against you.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
outlawauron said:
Conegamer said:

Are you sure?

I maaaaaaaybe sure.

Quite true. True to my name, I already have access to the mod forums.

TruckOSaurus said:
outlawauron said:
Conegamer said:

Are you sure?

I maaaaaaaybe sure.

I disagree. History has taught us that Outlaws have made great rulers/role models.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I'd vote for myself 3 times. I'm not on as much as some of these other people,but I'm always watching!!!!! always!!!!

pezus said:
Deyon said:
CGI-Quality
Hynad
marucha
Kresnik

Whoops, I forgot to list Deyon

Why don't we ever vote for new mods? Sounds like a decent idea. Especially if we only allow members with some experience to vote.

Very silly idea.

Define "experience". You cant. You cant base it on post count and you cant base it on time here.

Also, there would be countless fans of all camps voting with an agenda rather than for the greater good. You know how there are complaints Monthly that the mods are biased against Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo? Imagine giving these people a vote. Imagine it.

Its best left up to Axum, Kantie and the rest of the team.