By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you voted for a new moderator, who would it be?

I really don't know how new moderators get chosen to be honest but if everybody had an opinion who would you all like to see as a moderator and why?

Personally I'd chose BannanaKing, Kain-Kusanagi, or maybe Dannesandin,  Maybe even Basil-Zero.

I know BanannaKing and Kain-Kusanagi has a level head and has a good outlook on rules and ways to improve upon other rules.  Basil and Danne just seem like they have a level head but I'm not as familiar with all of their posts as bannana and Kain.  

Anyways who would you all like to see?

Around the Network

We have discussed Kresnik and Truckosaurus at varying times.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

I could see those working.  How do you all even decide on those things?

JayWood2010 said:
Mr Khan said:

I could see those working.  How do you all even decide on those things?

Damned if i know. It's never been a serious discussion, just the random "what if" ramblings a a few nerds on AIM who happen to be moderators...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I think we have too many moderators as it is. I would rather remove some than add any.

Around the Network

We need more MS favoring mods.

I'd want kain as he seems like a reasonable enough dude.
It's be funny as hell if Rol got turned mod though.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Pfft, moderator team has been going backwards since the new lot IN MY OPINION, so oust a couple before considering new ones, but TruckOSaurus is probably the best guy on the forum.

Otakumegane said:

*starts sobbing uncontrollably*

Never forget.

Otakumegane said:

We need mods with no preference. Unfortunately we don't have any users like that, or at least I can't think of any.

Smeags said:
Otakumegane said:

*starts sobbing uncontrollably*

Never forget.

Bwahaha.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)