By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you voted for a new moderator, who would it be?

pezus said:
ASStronaut said:
VGKing said:
VgKing.

He is the perfect example of an unbiased and level-headed member of this website. He has no bans or warnings and he gets along with all 3 fanbases.

Vote VgKing, Save VgChartz.

You? What a fucking joke.

Are you implying he's biased? And you mention Rolstoppable

At least Rolstoppable is not a ****. (Insert 4 letter derogatory word of your choice)

User was banned for this post - Kantor

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Around the Network

The fact that I have no bans in over 5 years, get along with just about everyone and am never mentioned in threads like these and lose quickly in "Most Popular User" contests proves I am most worthy.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

ASStronaut said:
pezus said:
ASStronaut said:
VGKing said:
VgKing.

He is the perfect example of an unbiased and level-headed member of this website. He has no bans or warnings and he gets along with all 3 fanbases.

Vote VgKing, Save VgChartz.

You? What a fucking joke.

Are you implying he's biased? And you mention Rolstoppable

At least Rolstoppable is not a ****. (Insert 4 letter derogatory word of your choice)

No users here as we are all biased in 1 way or another.

Euphoria14 said:
The fact that I have no bans in over 5 years, get along with just about everyone and am never mentioned in threads like these and lose quickly in "Most Popular User" contests proves I am most worthy.

true, you would be a great MOD

Around the Network
pezus said:
Also, while I think being relatively unbiased is an important trait of a moderator, there are lots of other traits to consider as well. How intelligent does he seem? How active is he on VGChartz (an underestimated trait for a mod, I think)? Does he ever lose his shit? Can he make balanced decisions without favouring certain users or fanbases? Can he admit his own mistakes and see when he is wrong?

Sounds like I fit the bill perfectly

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Everyone would love me as a mod, lol. I would rarely ban anyone. I am of the belief that users should be allowed to argue and let their opinions be heard, no matter how angry or upset it makes the other users.

Unless of course it is something so stupid that the person needs to be shushed up for a day or so.

Too many times do I see people banned or warned because someone is mad that someone is downplaying a game or a console.

It's only plastic and coding for goodness sake.

Other than that, I don't think I would want to be a mod here. I've done moderating before and it is a thankless job and the time required is something I do not have.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Conegamer said:
pezus said:
Also, while I think being relatively unbiased is an important trait of a moderator, there are lots of other traits to consider as well. How intelligent does he seem? How active is he on VGChartz (an underestimated trait for a mod, I think)? Does he ever lose his shit? Can he make balanced decisions without favouring certain users or fanbases? Can he admit his own mistakes and see when he is wrong?

Sounds like I fit the bill perfectly

It keeps adding up :P

From -- to ++ I'd see you at least at a +
And me too, although that probably would be some sort of hybris (two more requirements whopped :P)

Euphoria14 said:
bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Everyone would love me as a mod, lol. I would rarely ban anyone. I am of the belief that users should be allowed to argue and let their opinions be heard, no matter how angry or upset it makes the other users.

Unless of course it is something so stupid that the person needs to be shushed up for a day or so.

Too many times do I see people banned or warned because someone is mad that someone is downplaying a game or a console.

Other than that, I don't think I would want to be a mod here. I've done moderating before and it is a thankless job and the time required is something I do not have.

so close....

deadly2choke said:
Euphoria14 said:
bananaking21 said:
Euphoria14 said:

so close....

Alright, alright. There is some metal components in there too.

Currently playing: