By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 360 gap less than a million next week ?

brendude13 said:
Jega said:
anyway Nintendo came back from 24 million with gamecube to over 100 million wii that's what I call a real comeback

and since the wii has outsold both ps3 and 360 that makes the wii the best console of the three.

With this logic that means ps3 is better than xbox 360

so there you have it.

Wii > PS3 > 360.

"rolls eyes"

Who are you even replying to?

I am just making a point, I am not replying to anyone in particular.

Around the Network

Some people in here are just upset because I am making points about Playstation that they do no like.

It is impressive that Sony has been able to pull things together despite the obvious downward turn in market share and profitability from last gen. The Japanese market really saved it this gen. I know the same could be said that the US saved the Xbox but from a percentage point of view the market share disparity in Japan is really out of this world.

Jega said:

Some people in here are just upset because I am making points about Playstation that they do no like.

Some people just can't leave this thread alone "cough cgi quality cough" LOL

Around the Network
Jega said:

So you don't see the irony of you doing the same thing?

CGI-Quality said:
Blood_Tears said:
Jega said:

Don't quote him and he will continue to lose relevance in this thread. ;)

On the topic, though, the WW numbers this week should be up tomorrow, putting things in better perspective.

with the tracking we are having i doubt it, guess we have to wait until sony announced their earnings for Q1 ( i assume you people are still talking about the ps3/360 gap)

As rocky once said, it ain't over till it's over.

CGI-Quality said:
bananaking21 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Blood_Tears said:
Jega said:

Don't quote him and he will continue to lose relevance in this thread. ;)

On the topic, though, the WW numbers this week should be up tomorrow, putting things in better perspective.

with the tracking we are having i doubt it, guess we have to wait until sony announced their earnings for Q1 ( i assume you people are still talking about the ps3/360 gap)

Lately, things have definitely slipped, I agree. Still, this site has bounced back before. I can imagine adjustments sooner or later.

it still gives an idea about whats going on but it certainly isnt spot on. i guess they are waiting for official numbers to make some huge adjustments.