By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - If you were transformed into a woman for a limited duration, would you have sex with a man? (possible NSFW)

Answer the damn question!

Yes 166 42.46%

No 224 57.29%

Total:390
Player2 said:

You have been watching/reading too much Tenshi na Konamaiki, right?

http://myanimelist.net/manga/962/Tenshi_na_Konamaiki

Well, this gave me something else to read. Sounds great.

Also, I'd definitely try lesbian sex with my wife. Surely that would be hot.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I'm straight guy, but If I turn into a woman , I am probably going to feel "Lust" toward men, its a hormone thing.

Nope, i'd probably go lesbo and I mean with an attractive lesbian, not those man-ladies. While I would curious, I'd just have the chick use a toy or something of the sorts, then whip out a can of whip cream or sweetened condensed milk at the end for laughs and giggles.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Nope, I'd be a lesbian offtop.

I'd take a bunch of nude pics, then when change back i'd beat off to them. I'm already sexy as a man, imagining how sexy I would be as a woman *shivers* It would be superb.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
JayWood2010 said:

Great thread Jay XD

1. Since you said I would still have the mind of a man then no I would not have sex with a man. Just not my thing.

However i would be interested in seeing what it feels like for a girl. No joke I was having this conversation with a girl just about a week ago. How we got on the subject i don't have a clue but I had to ask if it was like getting stabbed XD haha

Anyways i would probably opt out with a male and instead just get toys or something to find out what it feels like.

Weird answer for a weird question haha  Great thread Jay

Great post JayWood, a very informative and unbiased post!

lol always XD haha

NO beacuse we men are disgusting :)

Kinda feel sorry for the women :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
NO beacuse we men are disgusting :)

Kinda feel sorry for the women :)

What about these hunks?

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/schmitts-gay/n10163/

Yes. I'm straight but somewhat bi-curious. I don't think I'll ever have sex with a man, mainly because I'm not at all attracted to the male body and don't see how having sex with a man would be enjoyable when I'm male myself, but I don't see it as a horrible thought either and I'm kind of curious. Anyway, I'm sure sex with a man would be great if I was in female body and I'm quite sexual so I'd probably try to take advantage of the situation and get in as nasty situtations as possible... Yeah, I'd be a slut in such a case. :p That said, if I was *really* a woman, that's probably not the way I would be.

I'd just lez off to the max tbh. I find the thought of anything going "in" too horrific to contemplate, regardless of orifice.

Too much planning, and you'll never get anything done.

Karl Pilkington.