By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - If you were transformed into a woman for a limited duration, would you have sex with a man? (possible NSFW)

Answer the damn question!

Yes 166 42.46%

No 224 57.29%

Total:390

I would definitely seduce men, but only for free drinks.

Around the Network

No, but I would masterbate to see what it felt like.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

absolutely, even If I am a man xD

You have been watching/reading too much Tenshi na Konamaiki, right?

http://myanimelist.net/manga/962/Tenshi_na_Konamaiki

This reminds of a Rob Schneider movie called The hot chick and while I think in some respects it would be tempting to be a slut I think I would be perfectly happy to target hot lesbians seeing as how I would still have my male mind.

Around the Network

lol i really can't imagine how i could do it with a guy when i like woman just because i would be a woman. getting touched by him, heaving his sweat on me, kissing him and having his tongue in my mouth and riding his dick when i'm attracted to woman? some straight people really have to explain to me how they could do that if they are only interested in woman.

heck i wouldn't do it with many woman and that's the gender i'm interested in lol

Nope, since apart from my physical appearance I'd still be me.

On a separate note, this is a question that some of the "anti"-homo/transsexual people out there really should consider.

I would be the biggest lesbian ever. scissor-rama for me. :D

Considering that men are most likely bad at sex, I'd get with a hot girl just cause girls know better lol, would be a learning experience on my end too as I can perform better after I turn back to a dood haha.

I would do another chick.