By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - If you were transformed into a woman for a limited duration, would you have sex with a man? (possible NSFW)

Answer the damn question!

Yes 166 42.46%

No 224 57.29%

Total:390

Wrong question.
If I were to become a woman, and had the same mind, then I would have sex with a woman.
If I had a mind of a woman, then I would go shopping.

Around the Network

I wouldn't. That'd be weird, but I'd sure as heck try out all the nifty new parts in lots of other interesting ways and make sort-a lesbo love to my wife.

If nothing about my personality/brain changed? NO.

I wouldn't be able to let a man touch me in that way i would feel physically sick. I would be a hot slutty lesbian though :D

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

If I knew I was a man before being turned into a woman then no I wouldn't.

the answers is no i wont sleep with a man, but i'll make sweet sweet love to a woman.

Around the Network

It'd be interesting to know what it felt like on both sides, so yes

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

No because I can go Lesbian and then sing "I kissed a girl and I liked it" with a Katy Perry swag~ :3

BradleyJ said:
aikohualda said:
im gay so most probably...

This.

That, though i'm not gay.

No. I'd wait it out until I get back to being a man.

Depends on the strength of mind. Body obviously has a strong correlation with action, so if my body determined myself I would probably do so. If my mind remained the same then maybe not, but the concept would be intriguing though potentially the same could be achieved without a sexual partner and probably the first course of action.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(