By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - If you were transformed into a woman for a limited duration, would you have sex with a man? (possible NSFW)

Answer the damn question!

Yes 166 42.46%

No 224 57.29%

Total:390

OP you show your age.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

Great thread Jay XD

1. Since you said I would still have the mind of a man then no I would not have sex with a man. Just not my thing.

However i would be interested in seeing what it feels like for a girl. No joke I was having this conversation with a girl just about a week ago. How we got on the subject i don't have a clue but I had to ask if it was like getting stabbed XD haha

Anyways i would probably opt out with a male and instead just get toys or something to find out what it feels like.

Weird answer for a weird question haha  Great thread Jay

Great post JayWood, a very informative and unbiased post!

NO , but I would do a hot chick.

Barozi said:
menx64 said:
nop, I'd be a lesbian

so would you do another woman that used to be a man like you ?

sure thing. A man in a woman's body = best sex partner ever

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Since this is NSFW......

Nah, (since I'm straight) but I would try lesbianism just out of curiosity, and use toys than have a real man.

Hell, to pleasure myself I'd probably do it with another woman (who's also straight) and share a toy; (with dual ends) sort of a mutual kinda thing. If that's even possible.

Around the Network

No., If my conciousness would remain the same why would I have sex with a man if I don't feel comfortable doing it ?

To experience female orgasm I would still turn to women and if I really would want to use my freshly aquired sexual organs to their full potential before I get transformed again, I would use those belt dicks and ask a hottie to put it on.

I see no need to have sex with a man even if I had a womans body if there are other options. And even if I had just the option guy or no sex , I would rather play with myself and satisfy my curiosity that way.

I'd be a lesbian.

Jay520 said:
Looks like the "No" voters are nearly as common as the "Yes" voters, yet they aren't posting as much. What are their reasons?

because its creepy!! wtf!!

the fact that i transform into a woman doesn't  change the fact that am still me, why on earth want some other dude weener to touch me??

i will go for lesbians :D

Dude, I think you have just pitched the next Adam Sandler movie!  (Or Will Farrel.)

I hope you get some kind of residuals.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I'd probably just experiment with a lot of toys, if my hormones changed as well so I actually was attracted to men then yea sure.