By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - If you were transformed into a woman for a limited duration, would you have sex with a man? (possible NSFW)

Answer the damn question!

Yes 166 42.46%

No 224 57.29%

Total:390
Jay520 said:
Soleron said:
Yes.

Also I'd have sex with my original self if that's included.

That seems risky. What if the sex is terrible? Then you would have to live the rest of your life knowing you're terrible at sex. Not worth the risk imo.

I have low expectations.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Barozi said:
That's a tricky question that I already asked myself while watching Minority Report.

It's been quite a while since I saw that movie but from what I remember, nearly at the end of the movie there is a scene where a man is in a virtual reality as a woman and is being fucked by one (or more) "men".

I should watch that movie again....

i cant believe im saying this to a mod but please cover up the spoilers i almost ruined the movie for my self and i been wanting to watch it for a while now. i wasnt interested in it until recently.

lol that movie is over 10 years old.

But don't worry that scene had absolutely nothing to do with the story of the film. It only described the future setting.

Barozi said:
bananaking21 said:
Barozi said:
That's a tricky question that I already asked myself while watching Minority Report.

It's been quite a while since I saw that movie but from what I remember, nearly at the end of the movie there is a scene where a man is in a virtual reality as a woman and is being fucked by one (or more) "men".

I should watch that movie again....

i cant believe im saying this to a mod but please cover up the spoilers i almost ruined the movie for my self and i been wanting to watch it for a while now. i wasnt interested in it until recently.

lol that movie is over 10 years old.

But don't worry that scene had absolutely nothing to do with the story of the film. It only described the future setting.

you would be surprised how many old movies i have yet watch that i want to i didnt read the whole post so i dont know what you actually said lol

no, i would rather die a virgin

Looks like the "No" voters are nearly as common as the "Yes" voters, yet they aren't posting as much. What are their reasons?

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Soleron said:
Yes.

Also I'd have sex with my original self if that's included.

That seems risky. What if the sex is terrible? Then you would have to live the rest of your life knowing you're terrible at sex. Not worth the risk imo.

Risky?  It's nothing to do with sex.  It's the best masturbation you'll ever have.

only if my mind would also change (which you said it won't), otherwise i see no logic behind that to fuck a guy if i don't find him appealing to me.

i mean, otherwise i would be probably already bi.

nop, I'd be a lesbian

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
nop, I'd be a lesbian

so would you do another woman that used to be a man like you ?

Of course I would, if i found a guy I was attracted to. I would also have sex with another girl in the same situation. It just boggles my mind why people have issues with sex. Why to people that are attracted to each other would not enjoy their mutual feelings is something I will never understand. If you like someone in that way, and they feel the same, have a good time.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL