By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - If you were transformed into a woman for a limited duration, would you have sex with a man? (possible NSFW)

Answer the damn question!

Yes 166 42.46%

No 224 57.29%

Total:390

of course yes. doesn't mean you will be gay, after all you will be woman, so...

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

No because I'm not attracted to men so I would probably be as dry as a nun's nasty.

I would just buy a shitload of sex toys and play with them in between feeling my own boobs.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

What the hell is wrong with you straight people, your mind will stay a man, that means as soon as you see a big black dong rubbing all over you, you'd get turned off no? Besides , any lesbian will tell you that you don't need to have a man in order to have the best sexual experience. I'd personally use a toy just for the pure curiousity, but a man? hell no

The only way I could possibly sleep with a guy as a woman would be if that guy was me, and I was fully concious of boths bodies at the same time. Talk about the ultimate satisfaction, double the climax! But I'd have to be both, if I could only control the woman then I still wouldn't do it, it'd be like having sex with my twin brother.

Also, if I had a woman's body I'd spend all day visiting places I'm not allowed in. It's a peeping tom dream come true.

I probably would, but I'd much rather see what it felt like to have sex with another female as a female :P

If they can get the juices running then I'd be a whore ...

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

No. But I'd certainly try some masturbation(and lesbians).

No. That's plain gay and I'm not. If you really want to know what it feels like as a man, just have a dude do you through your asshole. I would play with the tities non-stop tho.

I would because I think heterosexual intercourse is hot. So as a woman, that would make me very happy. And I would totally be a slut and make money on cams, being my sexy self (were I a bombshell).

Great thread Jay XD

1. Since you said I would still have the mind of a man then no I would not have sex with a man. Just not my thing.

However i would be interested in seeing what it feels like for a girl. No joke I was having this conversation with a girl just about a week ago. How we got on the subject i don't have a clue but I had to ask if it was like getting stabbed XD haha

Anyways i would probably opt out with a male and instead just get toys or something to find out what it feels like.

Weird answer for a weird question haha  Great thread Jay

aikohualda said:
im gay so most probably...

This.