By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many times a week do you take a shower?

I shower around 4-7 times a week. Mostly 5 or 6 times. The climate where I live is quite chilly, at least at the moment.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

In the evening every other day ideally, I forget sometimes though.

I LOVE ICELAND!

SvennoJ said:
2-3 times a week. Less in the summer, but then I swim every day.
Why are you people wasting all that good water.

i would think about it if i would live in a country where "wasting water" would be a problem but it makes not really sense in germany to think about it. 80% of the water we could use without any problem in germany is untapped.

I usually shower every day. Sometimes I get too lazy on Friday, though. (If I don't take one Friday night, I take it Saturday morning and sometimes Saturday night, too.)

My hair feels disgusting (in my opinion) if I skip a day. I also hate not feeling clean. I live in Florida, so it's quite humid. 

NintendoPie said:

I usually shower every day. Sometimes I get too lazy on Friday, though. (If I don't take one Friday night, I take it Saturday morning and sometimes Saturday night, too.)

My hair feels disgusting (in my opinion) if I skip a day. I also hate not feeling clean. I live in Florida, so it's quite humid. 

Do 14 year old's take showers by themselves?

Around the Network
Deyon said:

Do 14 year old's take showers by themselves?

Yes. Unless you're on the football team or something, then you take a shower with several other people. Kind of awkward.

2 to 3 times a week, im not a filthy slob, I don't need to shower so damn often

kowenicki said:

2 times a day, I like it!

when I was a kid I literally had 1 or 2 baths a week, I can recall getting in the bath with mud caked onto my knees that had been there for days!

I love your honesty! :) And can remember that when I was a kid it was very like this.

pezus said:
Deyon said:
pezus said:
About 6-8 times a week. 8 is rare, but it happens. 6.5 is probably the average. If I lived in Spain or something, I would probably want to shower like 3 times a day.

You live in Iceland goddammit, why would you take a shower 6-8 times a week?

Btw, you're still banned from my thrends, so you can't answer me.

Hah! I don't know what thrends is, so take this.

Do you think I live outside?
Why do people who work inside all day take showers every day?

You must be the batman to his bane.

I live in the Mid-Atlantic region so once a day in the winter months and twice a day in the summer months.

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M