By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many times a week do you take a shower?

Extremely surprised at how many times people shower as the showers in my dorm are mostly vacant. 7 times a week for me and I thought that was a lot.

Around the Network
pezus said:
About 6-8 times a week. 8 is rare, but it happens. 6.5 is probably the average. If I lived in Spain or something, I would probably want to shower like 3 times a day.

In Spain you can take a shower in winter in the streets if you have something to melt the snow:

SvennoJ said:
2-3 times a week. Less in the summer, but then I swim every day.
Why are you people wasting all that good water.

So, do you piss and poop in a sandbox? Otherwise you're wasting all that good water for much less noble purposes :D

Atleast 7 times a week... Anything less is gross

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

7-14 a week.

1-2 per day.

At least 1 a day.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

when it is really cold I take baths. In the summer I shower every day

haxxiy said:
SvennoJ said:
2-3 times a week. Less in the summer, but then I swim every day.
Why are you people wasting all that good water.

So, do you piss and poop in a sandbox? Otherwise you're wasting all that good water for much less noble purposes :D

Depends on your definition of noble, flush organic material down the sewer or chemical soap products.
You only need a full flush for poop, and a shower uses more water per minute then 1 flush.
Ofcourse you can save some water by pissing in the shower ;)

6-7.
How the hell do people take 3 showers a day?
Sure I can understand one in the morning and one at night, but why have another?

Every other day, excluding when I work out. So minimum really is 5 times a week. I'm not fat and know that showering more often will ruin your hair and can dry out skin, so these people showering multiple times a day are really not that smart unless it's in a very hot part of the world.

Augen said:
blkfish92 said:
Why the F do you guys shower so often? I shower like 3-4 times per week.

I sweat a lot (seriously, I sweat 2-3 more than most people) even in termperate days like today (16 degrees out) and especially in Summer being outside means I am a hot mess of a man.  If I don't shower I don't sleep and eveything smells and it is just awful.  

That's a valid reason my pal, but for me showering sucks because it dries me out like crazy that I need so much lotion and I don't even take hot showers! ALso, I always happen to smell very good lol and my hair looks the same all the time because I have awesome curly hair that maintains it's style no matter what.