By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many times a week do you take a shower?

Deyon said:
blkfish92 said:
Why the F do you guys shower so often? I shower like 3-4 times per week.

I feel like seeing a picture of a pigeon

Here's one taking a shower.

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
Why the F do you guys shower so often? I shower like 3-4 times per week.

I sweat a lot (seriously, I sweat 2-3 more than most people) even in termperate days like today (16 degrees out) and especially in Summer being outside means I am a hot mess of a man.  If I don't shower I don't sleep and eveything smells and it is just awful.  

Weedlab said:
pezus said:
Weedlab said:
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:

I usually shower every day. Sometimes I get too lazy on Friday, though. (If I don't take one Friday night, I take it Saturday morning and sometimes Saturday night, too.)

My hair feels disgusting (in my opinion) if I skip a day. I also hate not feeling clean. I live in Florida, so it's quite humid. 

Yeah, I really need to shower every day because of that. It just feels so much better when you're fresh from a shower

That's why I took a Max Payne like in the third game. But then I discovered that has its disadvantages too. :/

I've sometimes felt a really strong urge to just shave it all off because it would make everything so easy and comfy, but feared that I might look weird like that lulz. What are the disadvantages? :o

Didn't feel comfy - hot or cold weather. A naked head in the cold is the worst, in my opinion. And then there's the funny look lulz. My peers laughed at me when I first took it back home. The worse was when a 5 year old called me 'hey baldy' :/ But I settle for the low cut look since it is commonplace in the US and Latin America.

A lot of guys in the US now have the sides like completely shaved off and then they have it faded into the top which is quite a bit longer.  Usually this is to style it with gel, which I try to do but I don't ever get up early enough to do it.  Seems to be becoming the norm here now.

Once a day, maybe skip one but rarely and sometimes twice a day depending on what I was doing. Really, any more than once a day isn't good for you, even once a day is suspect in some research.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

6-7 times a week. Why would you want to shower 3 times at day?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
pezus said:
Weedlab said:
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:

I usually shower every day. Sometimes I get too lazy on Friday, though. (If I don't take one Friday night, I take it Saturday morning and sometimes Saturday night, too.)

My hair feels disgusting (in my opinion) if I skip a day. I also hate not feeling clean. I live in Florida, so it's quite humid. 

Yeah, I really need to shower every day because of that. It just feels so much better when you're fresh from a shower

That's why I took a Max Payne like in the third game. But then I discovered that has its disadvantages too. :/

I've sometimes felt a really strong urge to just shave it all off because it would make everything so easy and comfy, but feared that I might look weird like that lulz. What are the disadvantages? :o

Didn't feel comfy - hot or cold weather. A naked head in the cold is the worst, in my opinion. And then there's the funny look lulz. My peers laughed at me when I first took it back home. The worse was when a 5 year old called me 'hey baldy' :/ But I settle for the low cut look since it is commonplace in the US and Latin America.

A lot of guys in the US now have the sides like completely shaved off and then they have it faded into the top which is quite a bit longer.  Usually this is to style it with gel, which I try to do but I don't ever get up early enough to do it.  Seems to be becoming the norm here now.

Mohawk like? If so that's pretty popular in LA too. It's not for me, but it does look good on some people. Old men like me go old school.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Every week day and one day of the weekend, sometimes I take saturday off depending on whether I'm up to anything and how filfthy I feel.

Everyday during the Summer (80-105 degrees F)
3-4 times a week during Winter (-20 to 30 degrees F)
5 times a week during Fall and Spring (0 to 80 degrees F)

Weedlab said:
nnodley said:
Weedlab said:
pezus said:
Weedlab said:
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:

Mohawk like? If so that's pretty popular in LA too. It's not for me, but it does look good on some people. Old men like me go old school.

Sort of.  It's like what Justin Bieber does with his.  Except not exactly like his because I don't want to be like a punk ass douche.

Faxanadu said:
I would say 6 times a week minimum. Every day during the working day, and sometimes I skip a day on the weekend. Same with shaving.

Same here except for the shaving, I only shave 3 times a week.