By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many times a week do you take a shower?

Used to shower once a day, esp after working out. However now I have stopped doing much, no longer playing in the mud and all, so I shower once every 2 days, so about 3 or 4 days a week depending on how it falls.

I don't know how people shower so much.... I have literally not had a fever, except for a weird 8 hour burst, in about 5-6 years. If anything the incessant showering probably does explain the stupidly high rates of allergy in places that showering is somehow seen a "must." I will gladly not have allergies, thank you.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network

Extremely surprised at how many times people shower as the showers in my dorm are mostly vacant. 7 times a week for me and I thought that was a lot.

pezus said:
About 6-8 times a week. 8 is rare, but it happens. 6.5 is probably the average. If I lived in Spain or something, I would probably want to shower like 3 times a day.

In Spain you can take a shower in winter in the streets if you have something to melt the snow:

SvennoJ said:
2-3 times a week. Less in the summer, but then I swim every day.
Why are you people wasting all that good water.

So, do you piss and poop in a sandbox? Otherwise you're wasting all that good water for much less noble purposes :D

Atleast 7 times a week... Anything less is gross

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

when it is really cold I take baths. In the summer I shower every day

haxxiy said:
SvennoJ said:
2-3 times a week. Less in the summer, but then I swim every day.
Why are you people wasting all that good water.

So, do you piss and poop in a sandbox? Otherwise you're wasting all that good water for much less noble purposes :D

Depends on your definition of noble, flush organic material down the sewer or chemical soap products.
You only need a full flush for poop, and a shower uses more water per minute then 1 flush.
Ofcourse you can save some water by pissing in the shower ;)

6-7.
How the hell do people take 3 showers a day?
Sure I can understand one in the morning and one at night, but why have another?

Every other day, excluding when I work out. So minimum really is 5 times a week. I'm not fat and know that showering more often will ruin your hair and can dry out skin, so these people showering multiple times a day are really not that smart unless it's in a very hot part of the world.

Augen said:
blkfish92 said:
Why the F do you guys shower so often? I shower like 3-4 times per week.

I sweat a lot (seriously, I sweat 2-3 more than most people) even in termperate days like today (16 degrees out) and especially in Summer being outside means I am a hot mess of a man.  If I don't shower I don't sleep and eveything smells and it is just awful.  

That's a valid reason my pal, but for me showering sucks because it dries me out like crazy that I need so much lotion and I don't even take hot showers! ALso, I always happen to smell very good lol and my hair looks the same all the time because I have awesome curly hair that maintains it's style no matter what.