By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Margaret Thatcher RIP.

Sad :( She'll definitely be remembered through history- although often not for the nicest of things

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

R.I.P.      We need more like her these days.

RIP. I'm really sad at this, she was the greatest prime minister UK had since WWII.

A great woman, and an extraordinary Prime Minister.

I feel like she took us firmly off the path towards larger, less controllable government and towards a freer and more enterprising society, but even if you dislike her policies you have to admire her character. She gave everything to her country; she would sleep three hours a night rather than leave any work undone; she never stopped fighting for what she believed was right.

A very sad day. RIP.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I didn't agree with alot of what she did but she sorted out the crisis of the 70's when Labour chose to do nothing really to help. She is the greatest Conservative PM there ever will be. The greatest PM post war will always be Clement Atlee, because of the NHS and because he helped Britain's economy recover from WW2. But it is sad that she is gone, she was an icon of the era. We need more strong leaders like her. RIP

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

For me, she, Hillary Clinton and Angela Merkel (there are more of course) are examples of great women who are not afraid to 'infiltrate' the ranks of men and outperform them at their job.

Rest in peace.

Really really sad news. I've always been a huge supporter of hers.

What's irritating now is that a bunch of imbeciles on my Facebook feed are writing "haha she's dead yeahhh!" or "bye bye thatcher! :D" and if I were to ask 99% of them why they hated her they'd be like "uhhhhhh...". Cretins!

man-bear-pig said:
Really really sad news. I've always been a huge supporter of hers.

What's irritating now is that a bunch of imbeciles on my Facebook feed are writing "haha she's dead yeahhh!" or "bye bye thatcher! :D" and if I were to ask 99% of them why they hated her they'd be like "uhhhhhh...". Cretins!

I agree there is no need for it, even if you don't agree with what she did like me, there's no need. Just pay your respects and move on. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Sad news indeed. She did a lot right and will be missed.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Half the country in mourning; half the country celebrating.

It's sad when anyone dies, so I certainly won't be joining most of the people I grew up with in seeing this as a good thing.  I'll leave my comment as: she was a charismatic leader, and won't say any more than that.