By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global SW&HW Up ! 30th March 2013

kumagawa said:
Army of Two - 2008 first week xbox 360 USA sales (3 days) - 255,906
http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/39516/USA/

Army of Two: The 40th Day - 2010 first week xbox 360 USA sales (5 days) - 106,293
http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/40195/USA/

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - 2013 first week xbox 360 USA sales (5 days) - 38,024
http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41364/USA/

That is some drop!

Still funny how many shooters EA has been throwing out trying to match CoD numbers with this there 4th being there worst yet :)

Between Army of Two, Dead Space 3 and Sim City, EA have released a lot of flops this year already o_O Going by pre-orders I'd say they're in for a homerun with FUSE.

Around the Network
pezus said:

Two days, like almost every other game. And yet the sales next week will be much lower. 

It had two days, but that was two days less than the rest of the game charting (which all released on the 28th).

Is it just me or Tomb Raider got MASSIVELY ajusted down in the US? Xbox is @336K and PS3 @265K total. Bomb Raider?

Also, Luigi beating Bioshock Infinite in Germany is just so... unrealistic.

Conegamer said:
Kresnik said:
kitler53 said:
i'm confused. i though lego city launched in europe in this weeks numbers yet i'm seeing no bump in hardware and no software sales either..

what did i do wrong?

Wii-U is actually down 1k in Europe on last week's numbers.

Vita is up 1k in NA and 2k in Europe.

I genuinely have no idea what is going on here anymore.

IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Seriously, no reason for a Vita increase in Europe, aside from Easter maybe? But that would boost all systems...

there were chapmions league games and they were big, there are always PS vita adds running in the stadium and they usually run some adds between half time, maybe the marketing got some people to buy some systems?

bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
Kresnik said:
kitler53 said:
i'm confused. i though lego city launched in europe in this weeks numbers yet i'm seeing no bump in hardware and no software sales either..

what did i do wrong?

Seriously, no reason for a Vita increase in Europe, aside from Easter maybe? But that would boost all systems...

there were chapmions league games and they were big, there are always PS vita adds running in the stadium and they usually run some adds between half time, maybe the marketing got some people to buy some systems?

Perhaps...I doubt it though as there's been bigger games on in previous weeks with no effect. And it doesn't explain other rises.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
Kresnik said:
kitler53 said:

what did i do wrong?

Perhaps...I doubt it though as there's been bigger games on in previous weeks with no effect. And it doesn't explain other rises.

just out of curiosity what bigger games released? 

These PS3 sames... there BioShock PS3 sales... I will not use the beautiful word today.

In North America, Wii U and 3DS sales are hurt by Wii and DS sales. In Japan, same situation for the Vita regarding PSP sales.

PS3 OUTSELLS - WiiU/Wii/DS COMBINED

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Just one mistake VGChartz has to correct: It is not "Monster Hunter Tri" it is "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate"

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.