By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales: Famitsu & Media create - Week 13 ( March 25-31)

Game & Wario bombed.

I'm a little surprised because Japan seemed to be more open to Wii Party than the West, but both Nintendo Land and Game & Wario have disappointed, I wonder if Japan is simply getting over the mini-game craze.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Turkish said:
WTF my thread gets locked eventough I posted the numbers earlier??

Does it matter?  At least this one doesn't require google translate to be able to read.

I was first, it gets locked because mod thinks it wasn't the first, ofcourse it matters.

Good WiiU numbers. Good Vita numbers. Good 3DS numbers.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Brilliant week for LM2, only 70k behind the original in Japan now!

Good numbers for WiiU, i guess the DQ elitist needed that bundle. PSV numbers holding strong, happy with the SW sales. just hoping that SoulSac can stay above 10k a week, after all this is looking to be Sony's big new franchise and it will need legs which i think it will have. its somewhat of a must own so alot of new Vita owners are buying it. as expected OP2 falls hard

Around the Network

looks a wiiU hardware numbers. looks at wiiU software numbers.

..that's a damn impressive hardware boost on lackluster software launches.

Yeah Luigi's Mansion 2 in Japan is going to crush LM on the GameCube when all's said and done.

ktay95 said:
Good numbers for WiiU, i guess the DQ elitist needed that bundle. PSV numbers holding strong, happy with the SW sales. just hoping that SoulSac can stay above 10k a week, after all this is looking to be Sony's big new franchise and it will need legs which i think it will have. its somewhat of a must own so alot of new Vita owners are buying it. as expected OP2 falls hard

Vita games aren't looking to have great legs, but it's kinda expected given the small size of the userbase. I think SS will dip below 10k starting next week. 

Great hold for Luigi's Mansion 2. Nice 3DS numbers. Vita sales are down due to no major releases. Wii U sales are up, but could be better.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

Turkish said:
Kresnik said:
Turkish said:
WTF my thread gets locked eventough I posted the numbers earlier??

Does it matter?  At least this one doesn't require google translate to be able to read.

I was first, it gets locked because mod thinks it wasn't the first, ofcourse it matters.

Sorry if I made the mistake of thinking that this thread was first, but this is the one that is staying open because is better formatted and in English.  This is an English speaking site, after all.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger