By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales: Famitsu & Media create - Week 13 ( March 25-31)

Interesting. Wii U HW better than I expected, luigi's mansion quickly overtaking One piece and the vita is dropping quickly.

Anyways, nice week for Nintendo.. only Game & wario seems disappointing.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

Vita numbers still good, surprised one of the vita haters has not already chimed in yet.

SENTIENT6 said:
Vita numbers still good, surprised one of the vita haters has not already chimed in yet.

oh don't worry, once they see an opportunity they will come out to amuse us again :)

Pretty nice for Vita.

I think we can say that the baseline will settle at 20-25k now. That should be enough.
Price cut with Killzone launch in NA? Personally think that's too late.

Anyways....dat DQ numbers bad. Muramasa numbers are good though.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
Pretty nice for Vita.

I think we can say that the baseline will settle at 20-25k now. That should be enough.
Price cut with Killzone launch in NA? Personally think that's too late.

Anyways....dat DQ numbers bad. Muramasa numbers are good though.

Agree, now Sony needs to cut the price in the rest of the regions and focus on more games and third party support.

Around the Network

"Oh Yeah Luigi number 1 Woo Who"

Strange I am not sure someone mentioned it before but I thought their was an thread earlier about the numbers in Japanese.

Muramasa outsold Dragon Quest X? Abysmal opening for a main line dragon quest. I hope Nintendo's moneyhatting paid off

teigaga said:
Is this the last of the Vita's major releases until Toukiden?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=157736&page=1#

You can check this thread. It's very informative and BaldrSkies is doing a great job with his thread.

Turkish is right... the mod makes a mistake but now I think it is late... just I expect that to not happen again... anybody trying to argue with what is right was just being biased.

OP.

+ PSV holding the sales... great.
+ PS3 holding too... good.

- One Piece BOMBA hard in Japan... what happened?

Edit - No comment because the numbers are not Media Create... I never comment in Famitsu numbers... sorry.