By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales: Famitsu & Media create - Week 13 ( March 25-31)

RafaelOrix said:
Impressed by Muramasa! Awesome numbers, to be honest. Also guys, don't forget that all PS Vita releases have their digital counterpart, so these sales are always higher.

Indeed so :) WiiU also has a nice record now of releasing its software day1 digital too

thats usualy how i buy my wiiU games now, sales are starting to pop up too, think zombieU was like 200SEK (~30$) off last time i checked, got the bundle so i didn't pick that up but still nice to see.

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network

Please, just let Noctis handle the MC/Famitsu threads.

OT:
Dat Dragon Quest. SE messed up big time.
Too bad G&W bombed, but on the bright side the Wii U got a small boost.

And it's definitely the Year of Luigi!

Wii U saw a 220% jump in sales because of Dragon Quest. Not 300% like Wii saw, but still good considering the game only sold 30k. I wonder where Wii U will end up globally.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Has Media Create still not come out yet?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soul scarifice looks like it will have some legs (Previous week 15,488->this week 11,577) so that's good. Also, great news for Muramasa on the vita, for reference Muramasa on the Wii sold about 45k in 10 weeks.

A nice boost for the Wii U, keep it up.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:

Wii U saw a 220% jump in sales because of Dragon Quest. Not 300% like Wii saw, but still good considering the game only sold 30k. I wonder where Wii U will end up globally.

my guess US=19k Europe=26k so with japan and the rest of the world 70k?

outlawauron said:

Is that not MC??? So my comments can be erased... dammit.

outlawauron said:

It released at the same time as the Famitsu numbers.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20130403058/

Luigi - 110k

Fate - 72k

AC - 57k

OP (PS3) - 56k

Muramasa - 45k

DQX - 33k

HW:

3DS (combined) : almost 67k

PSV: 31k

Wii U: 22k

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Extremely poor DQ and G&W numbers, but the increase WiiU has seen with those sales is pretty nice.

As for the Vita, that's it SW-wise for some time. It had a great run for 5 weeks, now let's see where it settles with no major releases.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Now I understand... the Famitsu numbers are not released yet... all the number in this OP is Media Create.

So my comments are back...

+ PSV holding the sales... great.
+ PS3 holding too... good.

- One Piece BOMBA hard in Japan... what happened?