By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales: Famitsu & Media create - Week 13 ( March 25-31)

Heavenly_King said:
Looks like the VITA is stabilized at 30k numbers?

No it had some good software this week. It should stabilize around 15-20K, is my guess.

Around the Network

Vita will drop even more now. Anything above 15k is OK. But if with pricecut it do

Luigi Super Star!

Switch!!!

Edited the OP.

Im thinking Wii U will do the same as the DS in its early days, it will start selling slowly then gain momentum. It won't be that much because the DS never reached those low numbers but it will follow the trend.
Now Japan has better mouth to mouth propaganda so, i expect Dragon Quest second week to be better. Also remember that Wii U eshop was experienced problems with the demo, gamers probably should be waiting to see how servers work this time around.
Same for Game&Wario, lets wait until second week.

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
outlawauron said:
Has Media Create still not come out yet?

It released at the same time as the Famitsu numbers.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20130403058/

Luigi - 110k

Fate - 72k

AC - 57k

OP (PS3) - 56k

Muramasa - 45k

DQX - 33k

HW:

3DS (combined) : almost 67k

PSV: 31k

Wii U: 22k

You generally see Famitsu posted first, so that's why I assumed.

Muramasa did very nice considering the Wii version's sales.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

cbarroso09 said:
Im thinking Wii U will do the same as the DS in its early days, it will start selling slowly then gain momentum. It won't be that much because the DS never reached those low numbers but it will follow the trend.
Now Japan has better mouth to mouth propaganda so, i expect Dragon Quest second week to be better. Also remember that Wii U eshop was experienced problems with the demo, gamers probably should be waiting to see how servers work this time around.
Same for Game&Wario, lets wait until second week.

Eh. You are comparing a console to a handheld. I doubt that the Wii U will take off as the DS.

Vita is holding up nicely, which is good and Luigi still at 100k+, which is also good. I wonder if it will have legs.
Lol at Game & Wario, looking at Famitsu, it sold barely anything of its shipment. It will probably not have legs either, but I may be wrong, since Demon Training did 200k+. DQX did on the other hand sell good enough, but not great.

AC beasting as usual, the week of April 19th will be interesting.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Amazing boost for Wii U

WII U : )