By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales: Famitsu & Media create - Week 13 ( March 25-31)

Seems that a lot of people waited for that WiiU DQX bundle....
..Vita numbers dropping slowly, but still great. Sony must be happy now.
3DS still strong. I can see a lot of people whining about that.

Around the Network

How is tha for holy sorcery story?
how much do compile hears games usually sell?

huiii said:
How is tha for holy sorcery story?
how much do compile hears games usually sell?

It's not a disaster, but it's definitely on the lower end of the scale.

20k lower than the last Hyperdimension Neptunia game.

10k lower than Monster Monpiece.

Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

Wii U saw a 220% jump in sales because of Dragon Quest. Not 300% like Wii saw, but still good considering the game only sold 30k. I wonder where Wii U will end up globally.

my guess US=19k Europe=26k so with japan and the rest of the world 70k?

360 droped from 81k to 75 last week. I hope Wii U tops 360, just for moral.

I was going to post in your 360 vs WiiU prediction thread this week but then I couldn't find it.  Looks like we could see aproximately 20k+20k+20k for Wii U this week. A little extra there and another drop in 360 would do it, but it will be close.

Vita sales drop within expectations.
Wii U increase minimal despite the Dragon Quest X release. When's the next big release?

Around the Network

hell yeah Muramasa :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

VGKing said:
Vita sales drop within expectations.
Wii U increase minimal despite the Dragon Quest X release. When's the next big release?

A long way away. There's Pikmin, Wii Fit and Wonderful 101 in the next couple months, but the only game with a confirmed release date is Pokemon Scramble. So...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

TheLastStarFighter said:
Michael-5 said:
tbone51 said:
Michael-5 said:

Wii U saw a 220% jump in sales because of Dragon Quest. Not 300% like Wii saw, but still good considering the game only sold 30k. I wonder where Wii U will end up globally.

my guess US=19k Europe=26k so with japan and the rest of the world 70k?

360 droped from 81k to 75 last week. I hope Wii U tops 360, just for moral.

I was going to post in your 360 vs WiiU prediction thread this week but then I couldn't find it.  Looks like we could see aproximately 20k+20k+20k for Wii U this week. A little extra there and another drop in 360 would do it, but it will be close.

Yup Yup.

Well if it doesn't happen now, it will happen when Zelda, Pikmin or W101 release. I just rather have it happen now, before while the 360 is still alive, and before the Nextbox is even announced, never mind released. At least Wii U will likely stabilize at a higher margine (maybe 40k in a couple weeks)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Hmmm...hopefully Muramasa gets a port for the 3DS as sales would have been much better for that on that system (nice sales on the Vita but I think a 3DS version would have made more sense). Overall good Wii U sales (nice bump for a single game) that might drop b/c of lack of any significant game releases. Vita despite price cut and influx of new software releases still can't beat the 3DS. It doesn't bode well for the system in the long term. Nintendo should really just d/c the Wii as it's pointless and should concentrate on speeding up their software development.

I believe that WiiU will hardly surpass 30k on any given week until the big Nintendo franchises come out. If it can keep an average of 20k with those next releases. Nintendo should be satisfied. Still... from 10k to 22k is quite a jump.