By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales: Famitsu & Media create - Week 13 ( March 25-31)

amp316 said:
Turkish said:
amp316 said:
Turkish said:
Kresnik said:
Turkish said:
WTF my thread gets locked eventough I posted the numbers earlier??

Does it matter?  At least this one doesn't require google translate to be able to read.

I was first, it gets locked because mod thinks it wasn't the first, ofcourse it matters.

Sorry if I made the mistake of thinking that this thread was first, but this is the one that is staying open because is better formatted and in English.  This is an English speaking site, after all.

I was editing my thread, the excuse you used for locking my thread was that this one was faster, it wasn't. Don't use a different excuse now.

You can rectify your mistake by unlocking my thread, since it was the first.

It is remaining locked for the reasons that I gave.  Talk to Axum or Kantor if you have an issue with this.

"I'm locking this since Noctis already posted these numbers."

This is the reason you gave. You need to lock this thread for being duplicate, as mine was earlier.  You locked mine for being late, now that you know which one was the first, why don't you rectify your mistake?

Around the Network

The DQX numbers are pretty eh, considering how much DQVII sold in 4 days. I didn't expect it to match that rate but I sure as hell expected more than 33k. Like kitler, I'm surprised that those kinds of software sales were enough to double the Wii U and put it above the PS3.

Still, it's an encouraging sign. Let's see how long it lasts.

The Vita's numbers are down, but still way above pre-price cut levels. Still waiting to see how it settles.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

Soundwave said:
Those DQX numbers are dissapointing though :P. It looks a lot better in HD.

Jeez Turkish stop whining.

No, my thread which was first got locked, reason being that it was posted after this one. He, the mod knows which one was the first yet he doesn't wanna rectify his mistake and tells me to take it to Kantor and Axum. Why do I need to go to them when he himself is a mod and knows what just went on?

~Mod Edit~

This Post has been Moderated.

-Smeags

>User was moderated for this post [RH]

Awful DQ X numbers. I remember some saying the Wii version undeperformed because people were waiting for the Wii U version, and now this version only sells 33k...

Also, great hold for Luigi, and impressive numbers (considering the circumstances) for Vita/Wii U.

I hope Soul Sacrifice stabilize at 10k per week.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Not suprised with DQX numbers.

It's a port for a subscription based MMO on a new console.

Doubt if it will break 200k.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
gigantor21 said:
The DQX numbers are pretty eh, considering how much DQVII sold in 4 days. I didn't expect it to match that rate but I sure as hell expected more than 33k. Like kitler, I'm surprised that those kinds of software sales were enough to double the Wii U and put it above the PS3.

Still, it's an encouraging sign. Let's see how long it lasts.

The Vita's numbers are down, but still way above pre-price cut levels. Still waiting to see how it settles.

Well, DQ X is bundled with the WiiU IIRC.

As for the vita expect it to be down in early weeks of April or next week. Spring break is over. I am expecting a drop from all consoles. AFAIK these are a dry weeks for Japan until the Golden Week ( correct me if I am wrong ).  

Turkish said:
Soundwave said:

No, my thread which was first got locked, reason being that it was posted after this one. He, the mod knows which one was the first yet he doesn't wanna rectify his mistake and tells me to take it to Kantor and Axum. Why do I need to go to them when he himself is a mod and knows what just went on?

Why the hell does it matter? Are you really points hungry or what? 

No point in locking this thread, since it has more posts than yours and this one actually has it in English. 

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

OMG Muramasa. Opens higher than Dragon Quest X, and almost double the opening of the Wii game: [WII]Muramasa: The Demon Blade 23,900 (2009.04.06). I thought this one would bomb for sure!

Turkish said:
Soundwave said:

omg turkish.  i came before either was locked and chose this thread over yours.  i can't read japonese and therefore this thead is waaay better.  just give it up already, it's not like it really matters who's thread is used. 

Sal.Paradise said:

OMG Muramasa. Opens higher than Dragon Quest X, and almost double the opening of the Wii game: [WII]Muramasa: The Demon Blade 23,900 (2009.04.06). I thought this one would bomb for sure!

not too bad for a reaaally late port.  :P