By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Battlefield 4 skipping Wii U

teigaga said:
It not being announced for ps4 so far is likely down to the rumoured partnership between EA and Microsoft. 

"Battlefield 4 is coming to the PlayStation 4, Electronic Arts chief financial officer Blake Jorgensen confirmed at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference today."

http://www.polygon.com/2013/2/26/4010536/battlefield-4-p24

Around the Network

Things not looking good between EA and Nintendo at the moment.

don't really care since I don't buy those sort of games anyway

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

As a Nintendo gamer these games dont interest me in the slightest, how boring would it be if all the systems had the same games, at the end of the day the U will have its 1st party exclusives as well as games like xenoblade, 101, lego city and monster hunter, nintendo consoles are unique consoles and thats another reason i love them, you always get them unique games and experiances come that are not available on the other platforms.

Suke said:
This sucks for the gamers, which is why I recommend Wii U owners to buy Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Show devs that you care about multiplats. The main reason you never see multiplats on Nintendo consoles is because comsumers only buy them for the first party exclusives.

Wii U owners, if you really want this game, show it, show Nintendo you want multiplats. Sign petitions, do what ever it take to get the word out. I may not be the biggest Nintendo fan, but I don't want to see Nintendo to be ignore like this.

I am interested in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but there is no way I'd pay more that $25 for it. They shouldn't be charging $50 for a game that I could get for $5 during a steam sale.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

Around the Network
fillet said:
MystVearn said:
Nintendo fans will truly be devastated by this incommensurable loss.

I haven't checked but that doesn't sound like a real word to me!

EDIT - it is a real word, thanks, my english lesson for the day has finished early :)

So it's impossible to compare the measure of loss with a relative loss, well that's wrong actually. Immeasurable would be a more appropriate term :p

Thanks for pointing out my mistake, as an english learner I really appreciate it :)

I made a literal translation from Spanish.

I apologize in advance for my bad english.

fillet said:
Conegamer said:
mii-gamer said:
Conegamer said:
No surprise. If it came to PS4, then I'd be worried.

It is coming to ps4 and 720 - no doubt in my mind. Ea can go fuck themselves.

Don't see it announced though. So for now there's no reason for concern.

Of course it's coming to PS3/720, annoucned or not.

It's just a guess, but I think EA is waiting for MS to announce their new console as well before they can speak about next generation console versions.

Mnementh said:
There are seemingly camps: western developers tend to support Sony and MS, japanese devs tend to support Nintendo and Sony.

Then please tell me which japanese developer is still supporting WiiU (besides Capcom who obviously received a lot of money). Xbox get more, many more Japanese games than WiiU. The only real support I see for is from Ubisoft btw. Even 3DS is progressively abandoned by Japanese devs for major releases.

ryuzaki57 said:
Mnementh said:
There are seemingly camps: western developers tend to support Sony and MS, japanese devs tend to support Nintendo and Sony.

Then please tell me which japanese developer is still supporting WiiU (besides Capcom who obviously received a lot of money). Xbox get more, many more Japanese games than WiiU. The only real support I see for is from Ubisoft btw. Even 3DS is progressively abandoned by Japanese devs for major releases.

Which Japanese devs have abandoned 3DS?

I apologize in advance for my bad english.

MystVearn said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Mnementh said:

Which Japanese devs have abandoned 3DS?

The smaller "niche" ones. Like Ultimate boob ninjas.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)