By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Battlefield 4 skipping Wii U

This sucks for the gamers, which is why I recommend Wii U owners to buy Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Show devs that you care about multiplats. The main reason you never see multiplats on Nintendo consoles is because comsumers only buy them for the first party exclusives.

Wii U owners, if you really want this game, show it, show Nintendo you want multiplats. Sign petitions, do what ever it take to get the word out. I may not be the biggest Nintendo fan, but I don't want to see Nintendo to be ignore like this.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network
JoeFlex said:
LilChicken22 said:
This is actually very concerning. Although we already knew EA is a horrible company and won't support Nintendo with certain games, I didn't expect a big game like this to skip Wii U. Let's hope the same won't happen with other next-gen games. Ubisoft already does a great job with Watch Dogs on Wii U.

You just aroused a thought in me. I wonder how long that will be since a lot of Nintendo gamers intend to avoid the new Rayman game. If true it would not bode well.

Im pretty sure there will something happen.
People won't buy the new Rayman and will vote down the crap out of it with hate messages on MetaCritic
At the end i can imagine Ubisoft will say "Oh yeah?Have fun with no games!"

zippy said:
Funny how all these types of threads are posted by a Sony fan ;)

Doesn't matter who is posting it.
In the end it is mostly a "Fuck you EA" even if the people don't understand shit and think EA or any Publisher has to give stuff away for free.

Let's think about it.
Battlefield 4 looks amazing.It is even a much bigger step compared to Battlefield 3 and no one would have thought this.
I don't want to imagine the Multiplayer and how intense it will get
The PS360 Version of BF3 didn't even touch the PC Version in any way...Its like they were 2 different games.

Random Guy : But the PS360 are much weaker than the WiiU and the WiiU is true NextGen and can come close to the PC Version of BF4.
Much?No - Its only a little bit ahead of the PS360 in terms of power- But were it doesn't come close you ask?A combined number of 150+ Million sold consoles where a lot of people are into shooters.
It is a safe bet BF4 on PS360 will sell more than 10 Million Units combined - More units than the complete WiiU Community even has and probably will have till the end of the year.
EA isn't stupid - They look in how much effort they have to put in...or rather how much they are willing to finance DICE to get as much out of it as possible.
Look at Black Ops 2 - It sold like SHIT on the WiiU...A CALL OF DUTY on a home console actually managed to sell nearly NOTHING.
No one ever could have imagined this.
CALL OF DUTY didn't sell anything on the WiiU - Why does someone think the WiiU Version of Battlefield 4 would sell at all compared to the effort they have to put in to port it over?
Stop dreaming - EA and Publishers in general aren't the salvation Army

Random Guy : But we didn't see the PS4NextBox announcement...

Im pretty sure we will something about that on the E3 or earlier.
DICE twittert shortly after the PS4 announcement they are more exited than ever to work on that baby
I can imagine they hold it back for a really big announcement to show the real BF4 to a big audience...The interesting part will be if the new consoles can run it close to the PC Version in Multiplayer.64 Players,Big maps and all that stuff.
Maybe either Sony or Microsoft talked about some bonus with EA - Both surely want to secure as much as possible to show how good their console will be.
You can't do that with CoD - Who will care for the NextBox if they show a new CoD?Oh wow another copy+paste CoD with an Engine from 1999...Im totally convinced to buy a new NEXT GEN Console for something every smartphone can max out...yeeeeah

No you want something like Battlefield 4 with such an insanely big Multiplayer full of action,a new updated engine and everything else.
Cause Battlefield 4 will show how much the difference is between PS360 and PS4NextBox especially cause most console people don't know how BF3 on PC already looks.They know the crap console version and that isn't really worth talking over.

Otakumegane said:
"Unprecedented support"

Unprecedented indeed, none at all. Never happened before. Even Wii got some games

It not being announced for ps4 so far is likely down to the rumoured partnership between EA and Microsoft. Not to say BF4 will be next gen exclusive to 720 but it will make its console debut when the new xbox gets announced alongside exclusive DLC.

Suke said:
This sucks for the gamers, which is why I recommend Wii U owners to buy Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Show devs that you care about multiplats. The main reason you never see multiplats on Nintendo consoles is because comsumers only buy them for the first party exclusives.

Wii U owners, if you really want this game, show it, show Nintendo you want multiplats. Sign petitions, do what ever it take to get the word out. I may not be the biggest Nintendo fan, but I don't want to see Nintendo to be ignore like this.

There is no reason for them to buy an overprices, year old port. Watchdogs is the kind of game that will send out the right message.

Around the Network
MystVearn said:
Nintendo fans will truly be devastated by this incommensurable loss.

I haven't checked but that doesn't sound like a real word to me!

EDIT - it is a real word, thanks, my english lesson for the day has finished early :)

So it's impossible to compare the measure of loss with a relative loss, well that's wrong actually. Immeasurable would be a more appropriate term :p

Conegamer said:
No surprise. If it came to PS4, then I'd be worried.

if it doesnt come to PS4-720 ill be really surprised. EA have been bitching about nextgen consoles for about 2 years now, and now that they come they wont even release their best looking game on it? i honestly think that they are waiting for 720 to be announced and and announce then that its coming to next gen consoles. i wouldnt be surprised if MS show it in the 720 unveiling 

Conegamer said:
mii-gamer said:
Conegamer said:

It is coming to ps4 and 720 - no doubt in my mind. Ea can go fuck themselves.

Don't see it announced though. So for now there's no reason for concern.

Of course it's coming to PS3/720, annoucned or not.

bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:

if it doesnt come to PS4-720 ill be really surprised. EA have been bitching about nextgen consoles for about 2 years now, and now that they come they wont even release their best looking game on it? i honestly think that they are waiting for 720 to be announced and and announce then that its coming to next gen consoles. i wouldnt be surprised if MS show it in the 720 unveiling 

Yeah, I know it's highly unlikely but for now there's no announcement. So...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:

Yeah, I know it's highly unlikely but for now there's no announcement. So...

its to early to say honestly. i dont think they announced it for PS4 only now so it wouldnt be associated with PS4. it would be insane for EA not to release this on next gen consoles