By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield 4 revealed: 17 Minutes of Gameplay

M.U.G.E.N said:
visually...it looks amazing

but I'm keeping my expectations low for the SP campaign...BF3 looked great too but the campaign was such a friggin mess

Now gotta see that MP info

Even from only 17 mins of GP this looks better imo. The setting is a thousand times better than generic middle east in BF3, it opens up in spots so it seems less restrictive (like battlefield should be), and the characters seem like they're gonna be more bad company-ish.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
visually...it looks amazing

but I'm keeping my expectations low for the SP campaign...BF3 looked great too but the campaign was such a friggin mess

Now gotta see that MP info

Even from only 17 mins of GP this looks better imo. The setting is a thousand times better than generic middle east in BF3, it opens up in spots so it seems less restrictive (like battlefield should be), and the characters seem like they're gonna be more bad company-ish.

Dunno man..I didn't get a bad company like vibe from the footage..sure hope that's the case tho. Didn't think much of this setting either..in fact I would personally pick the BF3 reveal gameplay (the one where you run through a market etc) was a better setting than this. But I look forward to the china setting...should be pretty badass.

but yeah when I buy this I will do so for the MP...but a good campaign won't hurt

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

That impressed me a hell of a lot more than Killzone Shadowfall. If next gen consoles can do this, its very impressive. As for the game, it looks like a significant step up from BF3.

Looks quite amazing considering it's realtime footage compressed by youtube video, probably best looking FPS to come out this year.

Probably another "America is so great" bullshit story, but meh, that's life.

i guess this might not be coming to wii u? I hope it does in the future, myself.

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Around the Network

Yawn...

...yeah, it looks nice, but will anyone let us actually play the game anymore these days for more than 2 minutes without another "dramatic" interruption?

Hope multiplayer is at least on BF2 level, BF3 was kinda letdown...

The most stunning FPS seen to date...Killzone SF next.

I wonder what the minimum specs are for this.

I hope I can at least handle it on low settings.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

This will definitely test my rig.

Facial animations are incredible. With the high resolution models, those are the most believable faces I've ever seen.