By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield 4 revealed: 17 Minutes of Gameplay

I don't care for the game, but if next-gen games look close to this on consoles I'll be more than happy.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

no wiiu version confirmed

http://www.videogamer.com/pc/battlefield_4/news/battlefield_4_skipping_wii_u.html

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

wow pc Version im coming

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

So EA is ready for nextgen! It seems that devs have waited long enough for nextgen-consoles and new engines which can finally use more ram/rely on more gpu- and more cpu-power.
If 3rd-parties can squeeze out graphics like this *at the beginning* of this gen we can expect lots of (graphically) wonderful games!

Around the Network

M.U.G.E.N said:
no wiiu version confirmed

http://www.videogamer.com/pc/battlefield_4/news/battlefield_4_skipping_wii_u.html

I wonder if it really is hate from the Origin thing now.

Not quite sure if it's such a bad idea business wise.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Nsanity said:

If you keep posting those gifs you gif'ified the whole vid ;)

:o

That is incredible. That is the best looking game, game video, or game tech demo I have ever seen in my life. 

KylieDog said:
It fails because:

- SIngle player footage, which most BF players do not give a shit about, I bought BF3 on release and still not touched campaign.
- All PC footage
- Many of the complaints of BF3 are clearly still in BF4, like blinding lights.
- Looks like a copy and paste of BF3 with a few tweaks, BF used to have major shake ups between releases, 1942>VIetnam>modern day>future etc.

With all due respect to your opinion...

"- SIngle player footage, which most BF players do not give a shit about, I bought BF3 on release and still not touched campaign."

I liked the BF3 campaign. It wasn't as extreme and Michael Bayish as COD, but it was fun and the story was actualy not bad. If you didn't play it and don't "give a shit" it's not BF4's fail.

"- All PC footage"

What doesn't that matter. Do only console games matter? It's going to be on consoles too and with console trickery most people probably won't be able to tell much of a difference.

"- Many of the complaints of BF3 are clearly still in BF4, like blinding lights."

The lights I saw weren't blinding and they patched that in BF3.

"- Looks like a copy and paste of BF3 with a few tweaks, BF used to have major shake ups between releases, 1942>VIetnam>modern day>future etc."

Being set in what appears to be the present doens't make it a copy and paste. I really get tired of people throwing that around all the time. Yeah, it's a modern setting, so what? You don't see movie fans complain that most movies are set in the present. It's the one time period that everyone can relate do because, well you know, we are in it right now.

Look, you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that. If you aren't impressed that's fine. If you don't like it, then you don't like it. It just seemed like you were being a bit contrary so I responded.