By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project Cars Wii U Runs at 720p 30fps, Will ‘Look & Feel Amazing’

ghost_of_fazz said:
VGKing said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Wow what the hell Nintendo, even Gran Turismo 4 on the PS2 was 60 frames per second. Now we can confirm that the Wii U's power is below a 6th generation console...

;)

Nintendo isn't developing this game. In fact this game is also coming to PS3 and 360.

It doesn't matters, it's Nintendo's fault that the developer lacks any experience in optimizing the Wii U's hardware, and it's Nintendo's fault that the hardware was maxed out by this game in the first year of the console.

I highly dought the graphics are maxed out on this

Around the Network

Man vgking hardly ever has anything positive to say about the wiiu lol.

pimpcoop said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
VGKing said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Wow what the hell Nintendo, even Gran Turismo 4 on the PS2 was 60 frames per second. Now we can confirm that the Wii U's power is below a 6th generation console...

;)

Nintendo isn't developing this game. In fact this game is also coming to PS3 and 360.

It doesn't matters, it's Nintendo's fault that the developer lacks any experience in optimizing the Wii U's hardware, and it's Nintendo's fault that the hardware was maxed out by this game in the first year of the console.

I highly dought the graphics are maxed out on this

I should've added a "/sarcasm" tag to my post.

It's obvious that this is not maxing out the console, no matter how close the Wii U is to the PS2 in terms of power (/sarcasm). That would be like saying that Mass Effect 1, Bioshock 1 and Gears of War 1 were maxing out the XBox 360 because it was relatively easy to develop for the hardware.

Mad55 said:
Man vgking hardly ever has anything positive to say about the wiiu lol.

Are you surprised lol? He's the second biggest Sony drone on this site, so of course he doesn't have much good to say about anything Nintendo.

User has been banned for this post  ~Barozi

would be great to see some pics since everything of the last years was only pc material. 30fps is something i really don't like for racing sims or fighting games and since i don't expect that to be better for 360 or ps3 only the pc game is an option for me now. too bad it's not possible anymore to become a "project cars member" to get the weekly or monthly builds to play and test it

Around the Network

Wait...so can the Wii-U run games in native 1080P resolution?

prayformojo said:

Off the top of my head, Skylanders Giants, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Rayman Legends, and Puddle are 1080p on Wii U.

curl-6 said:
prayformojo said:

Off the top of my head, Skylanders Giants, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Rayman Legends, and Puddle are 1080p on Wii U.

Is that native, or upscaling?

prayformojo said:
curl-6 said:
prayformojo said:

It can do native, it just doesn't. Similar to how the PS3 can do 1080P but 90% of the games are 720P. With Wii U it's the same case, just the percentage of full HD games will be a lot higher.

prayformojo said:
curl-6 said:
prayformojo said:

Native. (As far as I know; Legends and Puddle were confirmed, but I could be wrong on Skylanders/MH)